Miscellaneous Monday - Barcelona Bound

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

A little less than a month now, and Summit will be hitting Barcelona!

If you've never been to an Atlassian event, you really should (if for nothing else go for the snacks)! 

I won't be able to attend this year, but what I would love is for you to share any insider tips on places to eat, things to do, and sights to see for all of the lucky ones who will be attending. For now, I'm taking a google maps tour, so I won't feel quite so much like I'm missing out. 

Casa Batlló

casa-batllo-gaudi-barcelona

The Gothic Quarter

barrio-gotico-curiosidads-portada-1368x800

Park Güell

park-guell-barcelone

2 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2018

Don't miss Sagrada Familia. It really is the most beautiful and impressive cathedral I have ever seen in my life.

sagrada-familia-552084_640.jpg

If you want to visit it, I would advice you to buy online tickets in advance. Without tickets, sometimes you have to wait for hours to get into the cathedral. 

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel - I bet you just have a field day in places like Barcelona, seems like there are endless opportunities for beautiful photos.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2018

the photo‘s from pixabay, it‘s not taken by me.

But of course, I‘ll take my camera with me to Barcelona

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel well of course it wasn't yours, your pictures are much more beautiful! :D

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 6, 2018

Well, I'll just have my fun ordering swag for the TechTime team to take to Barcelona.

I am not jealous - you're jealous. :P

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events