Long time listener, first time caller...

Jeff_Douglas February 13, 2018

Been using JIRA Software server edition for a little over a year now and just migrated over to the cloud.  I've been in software development since 2000 and have been the Director of development here at Colorvision for about the last 4 years.  I'm trying to change our development processes to be more organized, so that's one of the biggest reasons I chose to start using JIRA Software.  I still have a lot more processes to iron out before we are efficient so I hope I can get ideas from the community on how to accomplish those.

IMG_20180213_171414.jpg

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 13, 2018

Just looking at your desk setup makes me feel organized, so I think Colorvision must have the right person for the job. Welcome to the community! 

Jeff_Douglas February 13, 2018

OMG what are you talking about?!... my desk is a mess! 

Thanks for the compliment though.  :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 13, 2018

I was trying to figure that out. I don't know exactly what it is, but this picture makes me feel like, "Let me sit down and have some coffee and look at these nice colored graphics. Then I'll go write some notes on this whiteboard and post to community on my two keyboards."

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2018

Heh.  You can actually see an area of desk larger than the bit directly in front of the keyboard, so I am impressed, and jealous.

I usually have to swipe junk out of the way to put the laptop down.  I've got an inch-thick stack of notes that I'm not quite ready to drop in the recycling, three remotes, some healthcare paperwork, a cat, a coffee mug and coaster, three mice, two keyboards and six usb thingies that might be of some use, a half-finished arduino board project, two Pi's, a random cheque in $ I need to ask someone about, a broken pulley that needs soldering, a neatly arranged set of micro-sd cards which are definitely in a useful order but I have no idea what it is, an Amateur Transplants CD, and, and, a cat, and, and, and...  on mine.

This is a post drawn from the memory of my last meeting today, with Monique and friends, and I know there's more crud I've already forgotten.  I thank my gods the camera only shows me, Uncle Rangdo and my ceiling!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events