Lets see how far the Atlassian community goes and what is your favorite food? :-D

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2020

Lets see how far the Atlassian community goes and what is your favorite food?

I am in Little Elm, Texas which is about 30 miles north of Dallas, Texas, USA. My favorite food is pizza!  If I could, I would eat pizza everyday. 
 21740489_1554030441316422_1828772085902927357_n.jpg

Where do you live and what is your favorite food? :-)

12 comments

Comment

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2020

Food and virtual Travel - yummy 😋 what a great friday fun, thanks @edwin vasquez 

I sit at my desk in Thansau - that's near Rosenheim which is 65km (around 40 miles) away from Munich, Bavaria, Germany

Favourite Food: Pizza 🍕 (pizza is life - yours look yummy edwin) or burger 🍔- after a great meal I love a good dessert for example ice cream, mousse au chocolat or a typical austrian dessert: Kaiserschmarrn with apple mouse (important I really hate raisins which they normally put in there 😣)

Kaiserschmarrn von Wienerin | Chefkoch

Like # people like this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2020

What a great Friday topic!

I'm at my desk, in the lounge, in a quiet cul-de-sac in Plymouth, Devon, UK, currently watching Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

My favourite food isn't really a food, it's a meal! Hubster makes the most amazing burgers which I utterly adore! Sometimes I have them in a burger bun with tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and lactofree cheese and sometimes I have them with a salad, potato salad or hash browns with fried onions. Basically, I'll have them with whatever we have in the house! Totally fantastic! I make him make them at least once a week!

For pudding, my favourite is Swedish Glace ice cream (lactofree), salted peanuts, crushed up meringue with strawberries and raspberries.

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2020

@ESM - Try them as a "hamburger steak" smothered in brown or cream gravy with mashed potatoes and/or other favorite veggies!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2020

I really like the look of that Kaiserschmarrn! And totally agree do not ruin that beautiful dish w/ raisins!!!

I live in Sanford NC (small town outside of the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill).

Favorite food: man I love all food it seems, well almost. I love seafood: oysters, clams, grilled fish. I love BBQ and love to spend hours on my Big Green Egg making brisket and pulled pork. I love sushi, interior Mexican, Chinese....

If I had to pick one I guess I would say a great big seafood boil (crawfish, crab legs, shrimp, clams, corn, potatoes, andouille sausage. Steam/boil and throw it out on a paper-covered picnic table with some beer and great friends! I do this all the time and this Covid think is messing me up!!!

Like # people like this
Celina Zamora May 29, 2020

This is my happy place @Jack Brickey ...I LOVE seafood too! This set up looks so yummy! 

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2020

This looks awesome!

meghna_singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2020

I am from India (New Delhi), roast chicken with corn and fries is my favorite!

++that smell of butter on it...

Capture.PNG

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2020

All this food is making me really hungry... even it's just 7:30 am right now 😋 all looks so delicious!

Like meghna_singh likes this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2020

I'm from Gilroy, CA and I love food. My city is located just south of the Bay Area. One of my favorites is dumplings from Din Tai Fung!

Screen Shot .jpg

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2020

I am from Gurgaon, India and I love to try different dishes. I cook food myself and my favorite food :

Sabudana Khichdi and Kheer

sabudana-khichdimaxresdefault

In India, we have varieties of food and I love all Indian foods. 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2020

I don't know how I missed being a part of this one!  Food is a topic I love discussing :D As I pointed out in a previous Friday fun, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and in fact I will at times eat breakfast food at all times of the day.  So if I had to pick one favorite, it would be eggs, based on home many i eat in a week and how versatile they are in the ways you can cook them. But, if I'm allowed one more it just wouldn't be right to eat the eggs without at least a side of bacon :P

Like Sachin likes this
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2020

I am from Hyderabad, India and I currently live in Raleigh, NC. One of my favorite foods is "Chicken Dum Biriyani" and "Dal Tadka". I have learned most of the cooking from my mom, and I cook most of the Indian dishes by myself! 

e00f8326-f8e2-438a-a6cc-0132d4b42a56.JPGIMG_3909.jpgIMG_4853.jpg

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 18, 2020

Hi Sachin,

I love Indian food and your Dal looks amazing. Nice and spicy the way I like it. You need to bring it to our next ACE in RTP once we start having face-to-face events again. ;-)

Like Sachin likes this
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2020

Thanks @Jack Brickey , once this ends I will definitely make some for you. I have only attended one ACE event in RTP which was last year, hope to attend few more in future! 

Denise Schlotterbeck June 18, 2020

I'm in Tampa, Florida and I love green chili smothered burritos!   (has to be New Mexico Hatch green chili!)   Its hard to find on the east coast!  

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 18, 2020

I adore Hatch green chilies. I spent 18 years in Austin and loved late Aug-mid Sept when Central Market and other were roasting fresh Hatches outside. The smell in the air was addictive! I would stock my freezer full each year. I used the charred hotties to infuse my tequila for Jack's now famous Hatch margaritas. OK now I'm hungry!

Now that I'm back east I'm going to have to find my new source even if it means a trip to Hatch NM in August. ;-)

hatch.jpg

Like # people like this
Denise Schlotterbeck June 18, 2020

You can buy them online from companies in New Mexico, but the shipping is outrageous!!   I have family in Colorado and when they come out to visit we get frozen already made green chili or if we go back to visit, we buy frozen already made green chili and bring it home with us.   We always bring extra luggage!  lol...    but I sure do miss the smell of chilies roasting...  

Alena June 19, 2020

I'm in Novosibirsk, Russia and I like trying new food. I enjoy Asian and Latin American cuisine. As dumplings have been already mentioned, I'll share my favourite

Salvadorian pupusas, 

Mexican sopes,

Guatemalan tostadas:

papusas.jpegMexican-Sopes.jpegtostada.jpeg

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

I love sushi and pizza so when I tried sushi pizza a few years ago I was thrilled!

IMG_5241.jpgIMG_5242.jpg

Like Jan Szczepanski likes this
Carl June 29, 2020

I'm from Auckland, New Zealand and my favorite food is a juicy beef burger (sorry vegetarians, I'm hoping a chickpea patty can replace it one day!)

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021

I am from Baikal, and my favourite is meat :) Sorry vegetarians :( 

And I like omul as a delicious fish

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events