Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing....ME! :)

Pam Ewell March 22, 2021

Hi Friends,

I'm Pam Ewell with E7 Solutions!  We are a Platinum Atlassian partner with a ninja-like delivery team and all of the coolest customers located right here in Southeastern Michigan!

Although new to Atlassian I've been in technology for nearly 30-years and am in love with Jira, Confluence, JSM and the screaming cool Marketplace!   One of my personal missions is to crush ServiceNow!

Thanks for inviting me to the Community.  Please take a moment to say hello!  

Pam 

4 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2021

Hi @Pam Ewell,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! 

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2021

Hi @Pam Ewell 

Welcome to the community

Learn, Share, Solve & Enjoy !!!

Cheers

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2021

Hey @Pam Ewell 

Welcome to the community!

You can go through the guidelines & FAQ section!

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

Bit late to the party, but you know, trolling through old stuff, necromessaging some items etc.

Nice to meet you @Pam Ewell 😃👋 Love Ninjas! 🥷🌟

How is it going with crushing Service Now? 💪🏋🏻‍♀️

ninja-disappear.gif

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events