I am a collaboration software evangelist working at NASA...

I am a collaboration software evangelist working at NASA where I use Atlassian software on multiple products and projects.  Whenever I get the opportunity, I explain how effective and creative use of collaboration software is the next software technology breakthrough.  We're doing research for the space program, personal air vehicles, air taxis, and integration of UAVs into the National Airspace System.  These are wicked problems that will require advanced collaborative software to help us make meaningful progress.  Atlassian has given us a starting point from which to proceed in how collaboration could be leveraged.

1 comment

Welcome to the community, @Richard Jessop!  I have a good friend who is an engineer at NASA but I think she is more the rocket engineer type rather than the computer engineer type? It's over my head 😉

Everything we do at NASA is "over" all of our heads whether it involves aeronautics or astronautics.  :-)

Comment

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Friday Friday! What are you listening to at work today?

Folks, I’ll be honest. My Friday-workday playlist has become a bit stale. What do YOU listen to at work on Fridays? Feed me your suggestions! I might even blog about it… 😉

78 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you