Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a collaboration software evangelist working at NASA...

Richard_Jessop February 24, 2018

I am a collaboration software evangelist working at NASA where I use Atlassian software on multiple products and projects.  Whenever I get the opportunity, I explain how effective and creative use of collaboration software is the next software technology breakthrough.  We're doing research for the space program, personal air vehicles, air taxis, and integration of UAVs into the National Airspace System.  These are wicked problems that will require advanced collaborative software to help us make meaningful progress.  Atlassian has given us a starting point from which to proceed in how collaboration could be leveraged.

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 26, 2018

Welcome to the community, @Richard_Jessop!  I have a good friend who is an engineer at NASA but I think she is more the rocket engineer type rather than the computer engineer type? It's over my head 😉

Richard_Jessop February 26, 2018

Everything we do at NASA is "over" all of our heads whether it involves aeronautics or astronautics.  :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events