How do you stay up on Atlassian announcements?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2020

Atlassian is a dynamic company and is always changing.  How do you stay up on announcements?  YouTube, emails, community, team tour, free training, etc.  Recently they have produced a number of great short videos that I have been enjoying.  What do you find the most helpful?

2 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

Hi @Brant Schroeder 

Everything seems interesting to me, but I admit that the videos are easier to see.

A series of tutorials would be the best

Regards

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2020

the roundup email from the community is my go to way.. i do however stay up to date with the blog section. some good content there.

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2020

Silly question but how do I subscribe to the roundup newsletter?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events