Hi world! (Finally) Introducing myself here...

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2018

Just realized I'm super lame and never made an intro post about being a community champion!

My name is Brittany Joiner, and I am a huge Trello nerd. I fell in love with the product years ago and I can't get enough of it. I use it in just about any way that I can, and I love helping other people use it, too. 

Here are some fun facts about me: 

• I'm a Dutch Blitz master. (If i was at good at life as I am Dutch Blitz, i'd be running the world.)
  • I get bored by video games... except Fortnite.
  • If I could live in an airport, I would. (Also know as - I love to travel.)
  • I got the lead of a pencil stuck in my finger once and had to have it (painfully) removed.
  • I work as a Demand Generation Associate for Elastic (although people ask me all the time if I work for Trello).
  • I can rap. (Mostly just because i can talk REAL fast)

That's enough for now... but there's all kinds of fun facts I'll share as you get to know me. Thanks for letting me be part of the community!

Oh, and here's a picture of me proudly wearing my Trello gear.

Britt_trello.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2018

Hi Brittany!

I've never played Dutch Blitz before, (so I used google-fu to figure out what it is), and it looks awesome. 

If you're going to next year's summit in Vegas, we'll have to get a champion game going!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2018

@Meg Holbrook Yes! I'm definitely planning to be at the Summit in Vegas! I'd love a champion game! Looking forward to meeting you there!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 14, 2018

Welcome, Brittany! As a Dutch person and gamer, I am all in for our game of Dutch Blitz. 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2018

@Monique vdB Let's play it sometime!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events