Hi from Greg

Gregory VAN HOOF February 8, 2018

Hi,

I am Greg. I am currently working as JIRA/Confluence admin for a financial organization. Excited to learn new tips and sharing best practices with you all.

On my desk: a laptop, mouse, JIRA Essentials Fourth Edition, a mobile phone and 2 glasses of water.

3 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2018

Hello, @Gregory VAN HOOF! We're glad you're here. 😄

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 8, 2018

@Gregory VAN HOOF you can join the "Gregory Van" club, with @Gregory Van Den Ham. It's a small club with very exclusive membership.  

Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2018

I'm not sure its a small club anymore!  Welcome @Gregory VAN HOOF :)

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2018

Hi Greg,

Welcome!
Can see you have good reading, but still curious on the reason why you need two glasses of water? :D

Cheers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events