Hi! I'm Kathy

Kathy Campbell June 12, 2018

Our company is testing out Atlassian Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Confluence for the first time and it's my job to help us learn as much as we can to ensure success.  Our company, a small-mid size insurance company, is learning to become more agile, both within and outside of the IT area.

I've got 25+ years of experience in financial services, primarily in analytics and more recently in Lean-Six Sigma process improvement.  I've been living in Madison WI since early 2014 and love the lakes - I'm rowing crew with a local rowing club.

I look forward to getting to know more about the software and the people who use Atlassian tools.

Thanks!

9 comments

Comment

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2018

Hi Kathy!

And welcome to the community! :) Lots of fun getting to know the software and feel always free to ask a lot of questions. Everyone here is glad to help and assist you.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2018

HI @Kathy Campbell

Welcome to the community!

Whenever you will feel the difficulties related to any Atlassian tools just post on this community definitely you will get help from us. We are happy to assist you.

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2018

Welcome @Kathy Campbell

I hope your company ends up using Jira and Confluence regularly. ;)

The Atlassian community is alway eager to share its knowledge and experiences. So happy contributing and asking questions! :)

Cheers
Niklas

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2018

Hello @Kathy Campbell and welcome to our community.

Hopefully, you have already found the excellent Atlassian Documentation. It's a great place to get started and you will find it invaluable as you continue your journey with Atlassian tools.

Sebastien Jacques
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2018

Welcome to the Community @Kathy Campbell!

Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence integrate nicely: I  leveraged this tool combination myself to support cultural change and Agile adoption.

Happy testing!

Emily Errico June 21, 2018

Hello, I'm a recent addition to the Atlassian Community. I can tell you firsthand that it is a very supportive and helpful group. :)

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2018

Hello @Kathy Campbell Welcome! It is good to have new members that want to learn more about Atlassian tools :) .. If you need anything just ask and/or mention. We will be happy to help you! :)

Claudiu Lionte
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hi @Kathy Campbell, welcome to the Community! 

P_D_ Foerster
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2018

Hi @Kathy Campbell,

welcome to the community! As the others already said: just ask and we will try to help :)

We are also eager to hear about your experiences to become more agile!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events