cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Everyone

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

Hi Everyone, so great to meet you all virtually! Loved seeing all your photos of your work spaces, very inspiring! I am happy to be here, and have been obsessed with Trello for a few years now - it has truly changed my life and I use it for absolutely everything. Here is an article I wrote a few years ago describing how I started using it and what it has done for me. https://canadiangovernmentexecutive.ca/a-blank-page/

I am looking forward to getting to know you all, learning all the ins and outs of the various Atlassian tools, and sharing things I have learned along the way.

I love SUP (Stand Up Paddle boarding), DavidsTea, life long learning, reading, writing, yoga, meditation, and spending time on the Prince Edward Island beaches (all year round, even in the snow - so peaceful).

Here is a photo of my desk, I am currently on vacation this week, so it's fairly tidy, but I am a bit of minimalist so I like keeping it neat and clutter free. I have been teleworking for 2.5 years and work with colleagues from across the country. I do have a furry co-worker (my dog Max) who likes to keep me company throughout the day :)

IMG_2834 (1).jpgIMG_0366.JPG

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

Look at that beautiful Trello grid! ✨

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2018

Thanks @Erica Moss I got a lot of ideas from the inspiration boards and articles 💖

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2018

I meant to post this in the “share your desk” posting but I don’t think I did as I no longer see the others posts above mine.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 28, 2018

@Jodi LeBlanc I moved it, actually; we're encouraging people to make each desk photo its own post :) 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2018

@Monique vdB fantastic thanks Monique, I appreciate it 😊

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events