Here is my current desk view as requested... Working from home advantages.

Alexis_Pruitt February 21, 2018

desk.jpg

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 21, 2018

Aww who is your executive assistant?

Alexis_Pruitt February 22, 2018

Her name is Grace.  She has "not" particularly lived up to the name unfortunately.  (Likely due to her enforced diet restrictions.)  She has been rather crabby lately.

She also wants to say that she is not enamored of the Jira project I created to reign in all of the needs of herself and her sibs.  I use the project so I don't overlook things important to all 7 of them.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 22, 2018

That is the greatest thing I've ever heard.

Bridget
Community Manager
February 22, 2018

Oh my gosh, @Alexis_Pruitt, I'm reaching out to you to find out more about that!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 22, 2018

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, isn't your cat also named Grace, or did I imagine that?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2018

The one seen at Summit was Eskarina, she died last November.  The one we have left is "George", and she's not really my cat, she's Chrissy's.  She only likes me when I have a tin of food in hand.

(George because Chrissy said "I will name her George, and I will hug her and pet her and squeeze her...")

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 22, 2018

Hahaha +1 to Chrissy. 

Alexis_Pruitt February 22, 2018

@BridgetI'll be in touch ASAP.

Bridget
Community Manager
February 22, 2018

Thanks, Alexis, we are all dying to know more about your story! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events