Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us choose the ultimate fictional dream team! (Game + giveaway)

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2021

Hey everyone, 

With Atlassian Team ‘21 just around the corner on April 28 (are you registered yet?) we’ve got teams on the brain. We need your help to answer a big question: what’s the ultimate fictional dream team?

Vote for your favorites below and follow along with the #best-team-bracket tag. Leave a comment with the ultimate team- whether it’s on our list or we accidentally missed it- and you’ll be entered to win a FREE registration code to Atlassian Team ‘21.

See you next week with Round 2!

10 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

It has to be the Scooby and the mystery gang for me... without Scrappy Doo of course 😂

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Love this idea! Whoa, some of these matchups... are they going head-to-head? 🤣

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

I thought this was going to be fun until I saw the first match up and now I don't want to choose.

Like nina_schmidt likes this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

Mighty Ducks! Flying V!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

This round was easy to decide  😀

Like Dave Liao likes this
Chris Annal April 22, 2021

I liked all the team names listed, but in terms of "if we missed it", what about other famous teams, like "Guardians of the Galaxy", or "Doom Patrol"? Was there a contest to suggest team names, or was the list already provided? This is fun. :)

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

I was thinking the galaxy quest team. "Never give up, never surrender!" 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2021

Scooby and the mystery gang 💙

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2021

All the way @Sri Kumar!!!

Like Sri Kumar likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2021

I accidentally picked the wrong team choice (the wrong choice, in my opinion!) and realized there's no undo. 🤣

Lesson learned: commit!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2021

I missed picking my dream team.  sad

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events