Hello!

Amar Narayan June 7, 2022

Hello Everyone!!

I am new here. I am planning to start using Jira Service Management and I wanted to know what the community was like before I made a final decision.

Best wishes,

Amar Narayan

4 comments

Comment

Daniel Camargo June 8, 2022

Welcome Amar!

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2022

Hi @Daniel Camargo

Welcome to the community!

Pro tips: to ramp up the product knowledge in Jira Service Management, you can check out free courses the learning path at Atlassian University, and search for specific topics on the Jira Service Management Documentation Site whenever you are stuck with specific features.

Enjoy!

Like Amar Narayan likes this
Dima Kristya June 9, 2022

You are welcome! I'm also newbie here, but I'm definitely sure that technifiser.com is the best.

Like Darryl Lee likes this
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2022

Hi @Amar Narayan ,

Welcome to the community!

Pro tips: to ramp up the product knowledge in Jira Service Management, you can check out free courses the learning path at Atlassian University, and search for specific topics on the Jira Service Management Documentation Site whenever you are stuck with specific features.

Enjoy!

Гормон Дмитро July 7, 2022

Hello Everyone!!

I am new here. I am planning to start using Jira Service Management and I wanted to know what the community was like before I made a final decision.

Best wishes,

Amar Narayan

Hello! Welcome to the community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events