Hello from Richard West, Architect and Process Person

Richard West June 22, 2020

I'm introducing myself to get a badge, but to be fair - I've a bit over 3 decades experience in IT, which includes 2 decades of what people call "Agile" now. I'm Scrum Certified and have a lot of Kanban experience (never got around to certification). I'm also a Poly-Architect, in that I've worked across all major domains of architecture and still to this day write code! Admittedly the code is just personal / educational and because it's fun.

I've used Atlassian products since whenever they came out and am a proud Aussie :)

I'm always happy to help, share knowledge or learn new things.

2 comments

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

Nice to see you here @Richard_West ! :) Welcome!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

Hi @Richard_West,

I'm not going to lie I do a number of things on the Atlassian Community for badges as well.

If you want another easy one may I suggest you check out: Answerer badge challenge

Not only should it be easy for someone of your experience, but you'll help out some new folks in the process.  it's a win-win!

-Jimmy

Like marian the librarian likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events