Hello from Pedro

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2018

Hy to all, 

My name is Pedro Felgueiras and I'm from the beautiful city of Porto in Portugal. 

Love the Atlassian products and hope to work with them for many years 

4 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 9, 2018

Welcome, @Pedro Felgueiras!  And congratulations on your recent community award. So happy to have you here. :) 

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2018

Hi Pedro,

Welcome on Community!

Hope you'll enjoy our interesting sharing and questions here! Congrats for your award as well!

Would you tell us a bit more about you? What kind of company are you working for, what type of role? Always curious :)

Cheers

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2018

Hi @miikhy

The community helped me a lot in the hard times were the solutions aren't so obvious. 

I work in a software house, maintaining and developing the internal tools, manly Jira and Confluence. I have been with this role for the last 3 years, 

Our company love Jira and and the teems ask for new projects many times. Many specific customization and some plugins have been developed to fill our needs. 

The most appreciated aspects of Jira is the flexibility and simplicity of adapting to our (strange) needs. 

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2018

Cool, thanks for the details!

No worries on the strange needs, as a consultant I've seen many different contexts and trust me, there's no way I could understand from where some requirements were coming :)

Good luck and again, welcome!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2018

Welcome, welcome. 🙂

Mary Nielsen
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2018

@Pedro Felgueiras what is your email? Would love to follow up about Gliffy Project and how we can use your expertise ✌️you can also email me at mary@gliffy.com

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events