Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Jim

FurnaceMan July 5, 2018

I'm an old school C++ coder that has grinding code for a long time.  Tired of the grind, need to get with the new things.

Yes, I've been on BitBucket for more than a little while, but I should be considered new here.  They don't let me out much (picture the scientist from 'Independence Day').

And yes, I'm posting a question on my intro, but it's something really bothering me...

One thing I'm having trouble doing is finding open source projects written by others.  When I perform a search, it seems to only search my repositories.  I have to really be missing something to not get this.

1 comment

Comment

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2018

Welcome Jim!

You can use this URL to search all public repositories: https://bitbucket.org/repo/all?name=java

If you have ideas on how to make global search easier to discover, please share them on the public tracker or in the Bitbucket Community page. Thanks for joining the Community.

FurnaceMan July 10, 2018

Thanks Tyler!  That was exactly what I was looking for.

I've got some irons in the fire right now, but I'll take some time later on to add my two cents on ways to make global search easier.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events