Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from India

Nitish April 26, 2020

Hi All,

Just to introduce myself, I am Nitish and I am from a software development background. I am using Atlassian products Jira, Bitbucket, bamboo for more than 7 years.

I am here in this community to share my experience and get more knowledge from you people.

Thank you

5 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Nitish ,

Welcome to the community!

All the best!

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Nitish 

Welcome to the community!

I am glad you are here.

giphy

Like Nitish likes this
Nitish April 26, 2020

Thanks @Monika Rani 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Nitish,

It's never too late to get involved in the Community!  I'm glad you decided to start taking part.  For how long you've been using the Atlassian products, I'm sure many of us will benefit from your experience!

Like # people like this
Nitish April 26, 2020

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon  Happy to be here

giphy

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2020

Welcome @Nitish ,
We also invite you to join one of the online community groups based on your location at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Asia-Pacific/ct-p/Asia-Pacific and the events community at https://ace.atlassian.com/ .

Glad to have you onboard. 

Like Nitish likes this
Jonh Gaarg April 30, 2020

Hello and welcome!

Like Nitish likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events