Hello badge Edited

Hello!

From recomendation: How to earn your Welcome-badge

My name is Andrew. I've been working at postition of a system engineer last 3 years. I got certificate JIRA system administrator. (I hope I will get Confluence system administrator soon)

I want to learn creating a plugins for JIRA and will to be JAVA professional programmer. 

My personal andrewsite.ru with some little project.

10 comments

Ollie Community Champion Jun 13, 2018

Welcome to community!

HI @Andrei Zhidkov

Welcome to the community!

Scott Theus Community Champion Jun 14, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome Andrew! Lots of good advice in the Training and Certification collection to help you with that quest.

Good luck with the Welcome Badge! I have not figured out what I am doing wrong yet though I have managed to get 9 other badges in less than 3 months.

There has to be one requirement that's not working quite right -- I'll keep troubleshooting!

@Kat Warner [TechTime] in your case, it looks like you haven't filled out your bio. Can you try that? 

Woohoo - success! Thanks @Monique van den Berg.

Sorry for the hijacking of your welcome discussion @Andrei Zhidkov - but this is a great example of the helpfulness of the Atlassian Community Team.

@Kat Warner [TechTime] and it looks like you got Junebug too! Nice! :) 

Omar Herrera Community Champion Jun 14, 2018

You're welcome @Andrei Zhidkov.

Sebastien Jacques Community Champion Jun 16, 2018

Welcome to the Community @Andrei Zhidkov!

Mirek Community Champion Jun 22, 2018

Hello @Andrei Zhidkov Welcome! It is good to have someone that would like to be a plugin developer.. You can also join developer community (https://community.developer.atlassian.com/) to get inspired with more technical stuff that is there. If you need anything just ask and/or mention. We will be happy to help you! :)

Comment

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Friday Friday! What are you listening to at work today?

Folks, I’ll be honest. My Friday-workday playlist has become a bit stale. What do YOU listen to at work on Fridays? Feed me your suggestions! I might even blog about it… 😉

78 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you