Hello badge

Andrei Zhidkov June 13, 2018

Hello!

From recomendation: How to earn your Welcome-badge

My name is Andrew. I've been working at postition of a system engineer last 3 years. I got certificate JIRA system administrator. (I hope I will get Confluence system administrator soon)

I want to learn creating a plugins for JIRA and will to be JAVA professional programmer. 

My personal andrewsite.ru with some little project.

10 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2018

Welcome to community!

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2018

HI @Andrei Zhidkov

Welcome to the community!

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2018

Welcome!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 14, 2018

Welcome Andrew! Lots of good advice in the Training and Certification collection to help you with that quest.

Andrei Zhidkov June 18, 2018

Thanks!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 14, 2018

Good luck with the Welcome Badge! I have not figured out what I am doing wrong yet though I have managed to get 9 other badges in less than 3 months.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 14, 2018

There has to be one requirement that's not working quite right -- I'll keep troubleshooting!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 14, 2018

@Kat Warner in your case, it looks like you haven't filled out your bio. Can you try that? 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 14, 2018

Woohoo - success! Thanks @Monique vdB.

Sorry for the hijacking of your welcome discussion @Andrei Zhidkov - but this is a great example of the helpfulness of the Atlassian Community Team.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 14, 2018

@Kat Warner and it looks like you got Junebug too! Nice! :) 

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2018

You're welcome @Andrei Zhidkov.

Sebastien Jacques
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2018

Welcome to the Community @Andrei Zhidkov!

Emily Errico June 21, 2018

Hello and welcome! :) @Andrei Zhidkov

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2018

Hello @Andrei Zhidkov Welcome! It is good to have someone that would like to be a plugin developer.. You can also join developer community (https://community.developer.atlassian.com/) to get inspired with more technical stuff that is there. If you need anything just ask and/or mention. We will be happy to help you! :)

Andrei Zhidkov June 22, 2018

Thanks!

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2018

Hi @Andrei Zhidkov,

Welcome to community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events