Hello, Anurag here

Anurag Jalan February 7, 2018

Hello,

Anurag here, Currently I am spending most of the time learning more about Crowd, JIRA & Confluence and help our organization in adopting Atlassian Tools at Enterprise scale in Singapore.

Will be happy to reach & interact with each of you :)

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2018

Glad to have you, @Anurag Jalan!

Anurag Jalan February 8, 2018

Thanks @Erica Moss. Glad to be here :)

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2018

Hi @Anurag Jalan,

Welcome on board! Glad to have an evangelist like you to promote products we all trust :)

I'm curious: what kind of industry are you working in? How many users will (or do) use the Atlassian stack?

Anyway, hope you'll benefit from Community a lot to build strong tools for your company :)

Anurag Jalan February 8, 2018

Thanks @miikhy

I am working for a financial organization (Stock Exchange to be precise :)).. Currently 500 + users are already on-board & within next 3-4 months, this will reach to 1000+ users. This will be for both JIRA & Confluence.

People here are extremely excited to use Confluence as wiki given the amount of flexibility you get with it. With few add-ons, it provides some good features which has Increased the use case for Confluence & helped many of our users in their day to day activities.

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2018

Great, I feel like the Atlassian Stack will soon become a critical application for your company if not already. That's a good jump in your user Tier, hope you'll get every user's enthusiasm, seems not an issue at the moment :)

Have a good time with us here on Community! 

Anurag Jalan February 9, 2018
Yes the way I see it currently, Atlassian stack will become critical in day to day activities in coming months. This is already happening for Confluence which people are using to document and share almost everything. It may soon become our internal intranet website replacing others. That’s why we reached our max user tier count so quickly and now in the process to buy more.
Between, happy to be here where I can get valuable insights and hope I am able to share also.
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2018

Great, interesting, keep us posted!

We have a running thread here with many people from the Financial industry if you want to wave hello: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Finance-discussions/Work-in-Finance-Introduce-yourself/m-p/631458#M1

Cheers

Anurag Jalan February 11, 2018

Thanks. I have posted my first comment in above thread. Thanks for connecting.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events