Future Atlassian Guru

Christopher J. Scharer June 14, 2018

My first post on the Atlassian Community site.  I'm already off to a good start using Bamboo, Confluence, Crowd, JIRA (Xray), Bitbucket (Stash) & SourceTree.

5 comments

Comment

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2018

Hi @Christopher J. Scharer!

Welcome to the community, I think you'll find this is a great place to learn...I made my first post about 6 months ago.

-Scott

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2018

You're are welcome Christopher keep in mind you are in right place..

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2018

Welcome!

I like the "Future Atlassian Guru" statement.  It reminds me of someone :-)

Sebastien Jacques
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2018

We've all been there :-)

Emily Errico June 21, 2018

Hello and welcome! This is the best place to become an Atlassian Guru :)

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2018

Welcome @Christopher J. Scharer! Grab a cup of coffee and .. start reading (and learning) :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events