Fun Friday: What kind of car are you?

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2019

Image result for Disney "cars" characters

Disney's "Cars" was a great movie with a moving story and fantastic animation.  In it, there was a bit of personality match between the model of car and the character.  So my question is - If you were a car, what car would you be?  Would you be a rusty wrecker like 'Mater or sleek and elegant like Flo?

If you're interested, there are some interesting stories about the writers traveling the famous Route 66 and basing some of the characters on actual people they met during their journey.

10 comments

Comment

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2019

Current feels....

yokhdcb7slv11.jpg

But about to head to the airport for a holiday, so .... 

CCM

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2019

:gold star: for "first post!" @Craig Castle-Mead

Like BiancaE likes this
Deleted user February 11, 2019

How was your holiday @Craig Castle-Mead?  :-)

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2019
Deleted user February 26, 2019

@Craig Castle-Mead   Wow!  Definitely a "bucket list" vacation!  And professional grade pictures!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2019

I really wasn't sure, so i  found a quiz... and I'm not sure i love the results 😂

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 4.00.13 PM.png

Like # people like this
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2019

@Brittany Joiner lol, I got the same result.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2019

I am also a Volvo Station Wagon. mmm - not sure I am keen on that idea.

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2019

@Brittany Joiner I was legit going to say "a volvo station wagon" without even taking a test!! 🤣

Amanda {Praecipio} January 31, 2019

I too chose to find a quiz (thanks, Buzzfeed)! 

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 3.06.45 PM.png

Like Davin Studer likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2019

Sooo fitting @Amanda {Praecipio}!!

Shannon Fabert January 31, 2019

OMG...I'm not gonna post because it should be no surprise that we got the same...

Like Amanda {Praecipio} likes this
Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2019

I am not sure what kind of car I am...  But I'm sure what kind of car I would like to be!

Image result for delorean background

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2019

Totally!

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2019

This is an easy one...If I were a car I'd be a Jeep Wrangler. In fact, I'd be my Jeep Wrangler.

image1.jpeg

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2019

Me me me...

classic, a bit quirky, fun, reasonably reliable...

volvo.jpg

Like BiancaE likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2019

Um ... because I LOVE ice cream.

emack-mobile-ice-cream-truck.jpg

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2019

this is so good!

Deleted user February 5, 2019

There are weeks when I feel like this:

smashed car.jpg

And other weeks I feel like classic:

Classic 1958.jpg

Like # people like this
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2019

@[deleted] You may feel battered and bruised, but you successfully broke through barriers and knocked down walls!

Like # people like this
Deleted user February 5, 2019

@Scott Theus  That's the attitude and outlook we should remember!  

Like Scott Theus likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2019

Oh my! Just took the quiz and I am a station wagon?! Do those things even exist anymore? I am modernizing it to a Honda Civic. I do however like the description of the car below.

Station Wagon

Calm, cool, and collected, you are a pillar of strength. Always available to help in any way you can, your selfless nature is admired by everyone who knows you. Reliable, well balanced, and kind, your warmth and compassion set a standard for others to live up to.
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
February 27, 2019

I was going to say a Volvo station wagon (1988 if I'm being specific) because they're strong, reliable, still stylish in that hip vintage sort of way, and great for road trips! But there seems to be some strong feelings against station wagons so maybe I should rethink that 🤣🤣

Like LarryBrock likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events