Fun Friday: Open for Atlassian Animal Crossing Swag 👕👗

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 24, 2020

Happy Friday, Community! Sharon and Julia from Atlassian’s Social Media Care team here to share more about one of our favorite pastimes: Animal Crossing 🍃 

We’re also pointing out a few on-brand design codes made internally that a few of our Atlassian islanders are modeling here if you'd like to get your villagers collaborating together 👇🏼

EZd5m4lVAAAUJuv (1).jpeg

As if by magic, Animal Crossing: New Horizons was released the same month our offices around the globe closed their doors for employee safety. As we were fortunate to move to remote work, more than 130 of us have been swapping DIY recipes, watching meteor showers, watering plants, and coordinating epic turnip sell-offs—all from the comfort of our homes outside of work. Being able to seek community by connecting on our islands in a difficult time on many levels is something we’ve been incredibly grateful for  🛋

We love what Jimmy shared last week on showing off your Atlassian swag and are following suit by passing on some Atlassian-approved creativity that has come from our teammates! For those of you on ANCH, feel free to download your favorite piece or ALL of them at your local Able Sisters 🛍

We’re loving our classic Atlassian blue by @Fin Duggan

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 4.39.48 PM.png

Digging this Atlassian trucker hat by Peter Hardy:

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 4.37.56 PM.png

Vibing with these Trello pastels by Cindy Duong:

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 4.55.09 PM.png

And those of you who are familiar with our Atlassian swag store designs are in for a treat:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 10.14.52 AM.png

Do we have any ANCH fans out there, or do you have kids that play? ✋🏼 Any ANCH-specific channels among your friends, or highlights/local favorites you've created to connect locally? Have you tried diving/swimming or building a snowman yet?

Let us know & in the comments or tweet us at @AskAtlassian. We'd love to see a picture of you or your team showing off your favorite swag! 🌟 🚀

EZd6UwEUwAAVyke (1).jpeg

EZd6Uv-UwAAbFtr (1).jpeg

See you online 👋🏼

Your social care pals at @AskAtlassian

11 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 24, 2020

I'm going to need the cap and the bomb pop shirt... if my fashion design-loving child will let me have any of the design spots. Will report back!

Like # people like this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
July 24, 2020

Gimme all the bomb pops!! Yes, those are definitely at a premium 😉

Maria P.
Community Manager
July 24, 2020

This is the coolest! Can't wait to see how others style our swag 😎

Like # people like this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
July 24, 2020

Allllll the cat recipes will be waiting for you 📬 🐱

Like Maria P. likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2020

@Sharon Tan This is amazing!  I absolutely need this, I'll be logging in later to collect all of these.

To answer your questions, I absolutely play (those I'm currently working through Paper Mario).  My son is a little too young to stay interested for very long.  I have not had the opportunity to build a snowman yet, but I'm looking forward to it when it's winter here.

I don't have any friends or co-workers that play but I will definitely share pictures once I have them!

Like # people like this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
July 24, 2020

OMG! How are you liking Paper Mario? I've had my eyes on it but have yet to purchase haha. I've only seen the snowmen in action but have gone diving for a pearl or two. Can't wait to see your pics! 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2020

Paper Mario is a lot of fun!  I've actually been streaming all of my game play on Twitch as I have a couple of friends that can't invest in the game right now so they are joining me in my play through.

As promised, here are pictures:

VillagerJimmy_.jpgJimmyIRL.jpg

Thanks again for the amazing creativity!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 28, 2020

My child has used up all the design slots on our island so I had to fight her to get one piece of Atlassian swag. ("It's my game and my Switch" only goes so far when there is fashion design involved.) But I love my hat! 

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 5.16.58 PM.png

Like # people like this
Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2020

.... I haven't touched my switch in probably a month.... brb I need swag now. 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
August 4, 2020

@Heth Siemer I can relate 😬 I've been on and off but finding ways to stay updated 😀

Thomas Bowskill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2020

Amazing. Thanks for sharing @Sharon Tan going to boot AC up this evening and turn it into Atlassian Crossing!

Like # people like this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
August 14, 2020

Love it!!! 

Like Julia L. likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2020

My copy of ACNH is arriving Monday... I cannot wait to install the Atlassian collection!!! BOOM!
🌟😍💙🤘

Like Sharon Tan likes this
Sharon Tan
Community Manager
August 21, 2020

You're beginning your island on Monday??? Godspeed, @Andy - PTC Redundant 🚀🌟🍃

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2020

It arrived earlier than expected yesterday!!! Wooooooohhhh!!!!! 🤩🌟🥇👏👏👏👏

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2020

Okay, so who's hosting Atlassian Summit AC Edition on their Island? Mine's still under construction.

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
August 27, 2020

OH dang. I am REALLY into this idea 👀

Rodney Nissen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 5, 2020

Team Tour AC meetup Anyone?

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2020

One Switch, One Island!! 🤯😳😭

What The ever living Fudge!!!???

Played a bit last night but didn’t save.... woke up this morning to find a completely different start-up mode with island sorted and pods of tasks completed.

Discovered I was on my wife’s island. (She was on it till 2am, chortle!!!) 

After some googling, discovered that. Nintendo are either assholes, extremely business savvy or both! Yeah, it’s both 🤑🕹🕹💰

Must be great for families who afford two consoles but we are not that. So, looks like my wife gets to enjoy all the glory of ACNH whilst I just plod around on the secondary experience.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/03/poll_has_your_family_bought_a_second_switch_to_play_animal_crossing_new_horizons_properly

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2020

(She is now under a lot of pressure to unlock the Able Sisters ASAP!!)

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
August 27, 2020

Ah, darn!! I did hear about the one per device rule, boo! Or maybe this could be a joint effort, twice the efficiency? :-D

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2020

Well, we haven't truly worked out yet how I can contribute... mainly because I haven't had the device in hand. But all the blogs point towards achieving MORE by collaborating with the islanders!

Like # people like this
sakshamtaneja December 17, 2020

Hey 

I would love to get the swags from your store with awesome designs 

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2021

That's so cute! 

How about the pijamas as a swag ? :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events