Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday fun: what made you happy this week?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 15, 2017

This week's Friday fun: tell us about something that made you happy this week! Mine was meeting so many wonderful Community Champions and AUG leaders at Summit.  I even came home with a new board game, courtesy of Thomas. :D 

So tell us about something happy that happened this week!

4 comments

Comment

Theresa Marwah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2017

I loved seeing our own @leslielee on the big screen at Summit Keynote, calling out our amazing super users in Atlassian User Groups and Community Champions! 

IMG_1297.JPG

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2017

Definitely the totally unexpected award. I didn't even know, that someone would be awarded there, it came as a complete surprise to me.

And meeting so many awesome  people here in California, some I've known before from this Community, some new.

It was a great week for me, maybe this year's best one.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 22, 2017

This makes me so happy!

By the way, I got home from my conference last night and my daughter made me play five rounds of Mysterium with her. (We did a very simplified version of it, but she really loved it. Especially being the ghost.) 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2017

My cat getting a round of applause from Leslie's audience.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 22, 2017

That was pretty amazing.

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2021

AWS re:invent :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events