Friday fun signups part four!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 21, 2018

Time to roll the Friday fun thread!

Friday, October 12: @Erica_Garcia

Friday, October 19: @jndeverteuil

Friday, October 26: @Michele Lim [cPrime]

Friday, November 2: @Mesut Yilmazyildirim

Friday, November 9: @Kat Warner

Friday, November 16: @Heth Siemer

Friday, November 23: @[deleted]

Friday, November 30: @donjoe

Friday, December 7: @Andy - PTC Redundant

Friday, December 14: @Ollie Guan

Friday, December 21: @Mary Ramirez

Friday, December 28: @Gundlupet Sreenidhi

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

16 comments

Comment

jndeverteuil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018

Hello!

May I have October 19th? @jndeverteuil

Thank youuu

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 22, 2018

You're all set, Julien!

jndeverteuil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2018

Thank you very much!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 18, 2018

@jndeverteuil, it's Friday in Sydney and you can post your thread anytime! 🧚

jndeverteuil
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2018

Thank you for the opportunity to share some fun around, @Monique vdB!

shalin July 26, 2019

may i?

Erica_Garcia June 22, 2018

Hi there, 

Is October 12th still available?

Thanks!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 22, 2018

I think so; I signed you up @Erica_Garcia!

Erica_Garcia June 22, 2018

Thanks @Monique vdB

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 11, 2018

@Erica_Garcia it's Friday in Sydney, although I don't think Mike and Scott are awake yet. :) Feel free to post your Friday fun anytime!

Michele Lim [Cprime] June 27, 2018

Perfect!! Thanks for signing me up Monique!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 25, 2018

@Michele Lim [cPrime], your day is here! It's Friday in Sydney, so kick off the Friday fun anytime! :) 

Michele Lim [Cprime] October 25, 2018

Thanks Monique!! I've posted and am excited to see the replies! 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 4, 2018

I think I am a badge addict - sign me up. I've got a little while to think of a topic.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 12, 2018

@Kat Warner signing you up now, for November 8 :)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 15, 2018

FYI @Monique vdB - your November dates are the Thursdays.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 16, 2018

Thank you @Kat Warner! I will fix it!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
November 8, 2018
Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2018

... Am I allowed to do another?! :D (whenever)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 12, 2018

@Heth Siemer yes!! Of course!! Or @Meg Holbrook, do you want any pinch-hitting for Miscellaneous Monday? :) 

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2018

Hey @Monique vdB - I'm solid for Mondays, but I also don't want to bogart them if someone else wants a turn. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 12, 2018

@Heth Siemer I signed you up for November 15 and you can make big eyes at Meg if you want to do MiscMon ;) 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2018

I mean... yes please? I can do big doe eyes... ((was gonna take a pic, but decided that was creepy so please just use imagination))

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2018

@Heth Siemer - give me a date and I'll put it on my calendar for a guest edition.

Deleted user July 30, 2018

Hey! Can I claim Friday, November 23? :D

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 31, 2018

@[deleted] it's yours, Cameron! :D 

donjoe August 1, 2018

Can I have a November 30th, well done, medium roasted and fun filled, please @Monique vdB, pleaaase? 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 2, 2018

Would you like cream and sugar with that?

donjoe August 7, 2018

Not really... thinking of going over to the dark side. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 29, 2018

@donjoe you're up! It's morning in Sydney, the sun is shining, and we're ready for Friday fun. :)

Like Kat Warner likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2018

@Monique vdB: I would love to have December 7th please. I have a super awesome #FridayFun topic involving Atlassian themed T-Shirts and Sinterklaas (the fun Saint Nicholas tradition here in the Netherlands on Dec 5th). There'll be a competition and a prize for the winner! :-D

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 10, 2018

Klinkt gezellig, @Andy - PTC Redundant! I signed you up. :) Are community managers eligible to win the prize? 😉

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2018

Helemaal top! Dank je wel @Monique vdB!

Probably will do different categories based on one’s relation to Atlassian... employee, service proivder, client, etc.

So YES! 🤩🌟👚👕

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2018

Hi @Monique vdB

Is Dec 14th still available?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
October 8, 2018

@Monique vdB - I think this volunteer was missed :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 8, 2018

Thank you @Kat Warner!! @Ollie Guan I'll get you set up right now.

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2018

Got it, Thanks!

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2018

Hi, @Monique vdB,

Can I sign up for Dec 21? 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 30, 2018

@Mary Ramirez sure thing!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2018

@Mesut Yilmazyildirim It's Friday in Sydney, so feel free to post your Friday Fun thread anytime!

Mesut Yilmazyildirim
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2018
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 15, 2018

@Heth Siemer, my favorite Hufflepuff, your hour has come. Feel free to post your Friday fun thread anytime!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
November 22, 2018

@[deleted] - is it Friday fun time soon?

Deleted user November 23, 2018

Well, I tried...

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2018

...I'm highly disappointed now... had my Untappd in hand and ready to update the Wish List :'o(

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user November 23, 2018
Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2018

Hey @[deleted],

I had a look at the one in the spam queue. Unverified option*: it seems like the number of links in combination with percentages is what triggered the spam sieve. It can be pretty drunk some days.

We usually check the spam queue once or twice a day to release any false positives, but I think everyone doing the checking was on holiday last week.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 28, 2018

@[deleted] : I am highly satisfied now :D THANKS ! !

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2018

@Monique vdB: I've been stuck in bed sick with a major sinus infection.... but I dragged myself out to make sure my Friday Fun post STILL happens ! ! ! :o 
Sadly most of Europe and Asia now out of office (or in bed) but they can still enjoy it the coming days!!!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2018
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2018

It’s my turn this week, I have a work out plan tomorrow, I’m sending it out today.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Off-topic-discussions/The-most-memorable-Christmas/td-p/961539

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 20, 2018

@Mary Ramirez!! It's your turn this week and it's morning in Sydney. Post away and maybe @Thomas Schlegel will feature you in his advent calendar :) 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2018

Maybe next year, this year‘s calendar is already closed.

Like Kat Warner likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events