Friday fun: share a tiny triumph!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 28, 2017

It's Friday at Atlassian headquarters in Sydney, so time for our Friday fun thread. Tell us about a tiny (or not-so-tiny) triumph you had recently, and let us toast to you! 

Cheers@2x.png

You can also send a toast to someone else. Cheers!

6 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 28, 2017

My tiny triumph was finishing a presentation deck for a conference I'm going to next week.

I will also send a toast to @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ since this Friday is her birthday!

Like LarryBrock likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2017

I'm sending a toast to @Monique vdB for answering all of my questions this week! 🍾

And cheers to you, @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_! 🤗

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2017

It's my birthday today so there will be many toasts....

Thanks @Erica_Chow

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2017

🎶 Happy Birthday to you, 

happy Birthday to you,

happy Birthday dear Susan,

Happy Birthday to you 🎶

Have a great birthday!!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2017

Not my triumph, but definitely a win - my friend was told that her brain has totally recovered from the tumour removal, and there's no sign of any tertiary cancer.

(A little closer to home and far less impressive, my cat Eskarina persuaded my father to give her a head-rub.  My father hates cats, and Eskarina hates everything that isn't food, a sunbeam or me)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2017

Fabulous news all around — thanks for sharing, Nic!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2019

Wow, how did I miss this thread!

My tiny triumph today was having a colleague lobby for me to be on her next engagement as the technical resource. This is someone I hold in high regard so I was humbled and flattered.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2021

Toast to @Monique vdB  for your constant help !! You deserve this...

Happy Sunday !

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 10, 2021

@Suvradip Paul you're so nice, thank you <3 

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events