Friday fun: post a selfie

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 25, 2017

We have a new off-topic group, so let's kick it off with something fun! I discovered "photo booth" on my laptop about 30 seconds ago (no, I've never had a Mac before) so here is mine:

Photo on 8-25-17 at 10.09 AM #2.jpg

22 comments

Comment

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2017

Double selfies from me and @JoCo! And our cool little post-it note wall we're slowly creating.IMG_3185.JPG

Like Fadoua likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 25, 2017

I miss you, Austinites! However, I am guessing despite the fact that you're smiling, it's still hotter than the surface of the sun there.

heyliam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2017

IMG_1026.JPG

I woke up like this.

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2017

The force is strong with this one…

Andrew Golokha
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2017
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 25, 2017

lol that's me every day

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2017

Thanks for posting that video of our morning stand-up, Andrew.

pb
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2017

A selfie, you say?

I can do that.  

selfie.jpg

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2017

It's weekend, time to play :-)

image.jpeg

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 26, 2017

Tonight is my games night -- I will have to show my friends this picture as they will be envious of your collection!

Last week we played Castles of Mad King Ludwig and Citadels the week before. Not sure what's on tap for tonight!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2017

That's just a small part of my collection, about a fifth or so. We played Mice and Mystics, Pandemic - Reign of Ctulhu and Scythe today.

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
August 28, 2017

Pandemic! I've got that On the Brink expansion and that's so much fun to play. Although I can never get enough people to play the bio-terrorist version of the game.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 28, 2017

@Test User KLPandemic Reign of Ctulhu is a Pandemic version without a virus, but with Ctulhu monsters and cultists. It's also a great game :-)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 28, 2017

@Thomas Schlegel we played Seasons and I crushed it by 40 points.

1cb5_i_win.jpeg

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 28, 2017

@Monique vdB Congratulations!

Don't know this game, but it looks great!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 28, 2017

@Thomas Schlegel it is on Board Game Arena too! I like the mix of cards/drafting with dice rolling. One of my faves. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 6, 2017

@Test User KL game recommendation of the day is Terraforming Mars. Great theme, great gameplay and design, lots of fun. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

++

Terraforming Mars is such a great game. It was the hottest new game at the board game fair in Essen last year. Everyone wanted it but it was sold out after ten minutes...

I expect it to get the "Deutsche Spielepreis" (German boardgame award) this year. If you like games, get it!

@Monique vdB - when will we play it? ;-)

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

If you look at my selfie above, you can find the game! Have fun searching it!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 7, 2017

@Thomas Schlegel are you putting it in your suitcase?? :)

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

Hmm, no.

Maybe something else. Just wait and see :-)

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2017

As predicted, Terraforming Mars was awarded "Deutscher Spielepreis 2017" today!

@Thomas SchlegelI'm Daniel from META-INF (Atlassian Platinum Partner in Hungary) We have a very interesting, urgent opportunity for you. We are looking for a Atlassian Community Champion for a keynote speech. Can you please contact me at daniel@meta-inf.hu or the main organizer, gergely.gurmai@meta-inf.hu? Thanks in advance!

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2017

Hello from the road!  This was last weekend at a ranch in Dragoon, AZ.  JIRA shirt goes wherever I go!1506.jpeg

Like # people like this
pb
Atlassian Team
August 27, 2017

@Rachel_Wright__Jira_Genie_, what a gorgeous place.  When I think of AZ, that's not the picture I get in my head, but clearly there's more to AZ than Flagstaff :-)

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

Hi@pb - Before I visited Arizona the first time, I expected it to look like the Sahara desert!  Embarrassing, but true. On the way to Summit last year, I told a group of Aussies (non-Atlassians) I was from Virginia and they asked me if I was a tobacco farmer!  It got me thinking about travel misconceptions.  I wrote a quick post about it on my RV travel blog at: http://www.ultralight.life/general/tobacco-farmer

What were your incorrect travel misconceptions?  See you soon!

Scott Grieder
Atlassian Team
August 29, 2017

Selfie.JPG

Sorry! I was away with my family at Disneyland this weekend and unable to post this until now...

Pro Tip:  Tons of CA schools started yesterday, so it was a ghost town at Disneyland. Longest ride wait was 10 minutes or less. Mark your calendars!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 29, 2017

We are big Disneyland people and school for us starts later so this is an excellent pro tip for next year. 

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2017

IMG_5398.jpg

my face got flagged as spam :(

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 6, 2017

Aww. It's a nice face. And I see no ads tattooed on it anywhere.  Bad spam filter! Bad!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 6, 2017

Hello, hello! Almost Friday... and almost time to get on the "road" for Summit!

20170907_075305.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 6, 2017

I just got my Summit haircut!

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 5.57.18 PM.png

Like Alice likes this
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2017

I got a Summit haircut too!

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

Seems I am a little sideways..... but why wouldn't you take a selfie with giant metal chichens? (rockon)20170529_154154.jpg

pb
Atlassian Team
September 7, 2017

@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ - This is AWESOME.  I want one now.

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

@pb

Tractor Supply is your shop then!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

And an enormous home for the chicken

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 7, 2017

I hope you've all read the story of Beyoncé the giant metal chicken. (Warning: NSFW language.) 

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

I totally have!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2017

Great Story - and the chicken has the same nickname as I have in some parts of California *haha*

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 7, 2017

I was thinking about that too! Hahahah!

Dave September 7, 2017

Selfieunnamed.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2017

I think Monique may already have this one (not technically a selfie I guess, but those are all rubbish)

RedCat.jpeg

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 8, 2018

Here is my Photo Booth selfie Photo on 9-07-18 at 2.51 PM.jpg

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 8, 2018

And I am necro'ing an old thread for July badge needs :p

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

Me and my new hoodie 😊

20180707_190400.jpg

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2018

Camping with my daughter. Oh! And what's that I'm wearing?

IMG_20180624_114735.jpg

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2018

nice one @Davin Studer oh Atlassian user group T-shirt is it? 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2018

Sure is. : )

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2018

Responding in today's Friday Fun thread! :)

com_selfie.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 20, 2018

I love this pic @Max Foerster - K15t!!!

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2018

I get to post a new one, since the one I posted previously was last year, right? Right!

Just doing some friday evening front porch sitting, with a pina colada and fashionably dresses for the occasion! 

Hahah!  It turned me sideways again!

20180720_192625.jpg

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2018

Found the perfect holiday t-shirt! 

Merry Christmas to Jabba, Bib Fortuna, Salacious B. Crumb, Princess Leia/Boushh, and all of the other henchmen.

Present for Jaba.jpg

Like # people like this
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
February 9, 2020

We are really shy at SweetBananas, but we love to put on a custome <3

photo_2015-04-22_19-00-35.jpg

Imagine walking at 7 o'clock with that mask to the office hahaha.

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2020

Here is me in the office earlier this year. Little did I know that it would be one of my last days working in a co-location facility. 

IMG_1048.JPG

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2021

('-')

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

IMG_1180.jpeg

Howdy!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events