Friday fun: funniest pic ever taken by you

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2018

We use photographs, as a medium to store memories for ever. It gives us a chance to relive memories. Most probably happy, lovely and funny memories.

here is my lazy pet. This photo always makes me laugh. hope it gives your face a smile too ... 😊

received_1161687547211316.jpeg

Let's share funniest or happiest pic ever taken by you and join the Friday fun!

17 comments

Comment

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2018

barley.png

Ooo! This is perfect for July's badge. To keep in line with pets, this photo is both happy and funny to me. It's right after I adopted my dog and A) you can tell I'm happy by my huge goofy smile and B) it makes me laugh because my dog looks so annoyed to have been distracted from his belly rub for a photo. 

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2018

(Just a note for those having trouble uploading, I entered a text comment and then hit "edit" and was able to upload a photo. This is a known bug and hopefully fixed soon!)

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2018

@BiancaE this is lovely 😚

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2018

Not got much for "funniest" past this "Lazercats are go" photo

lazercats.jpg

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2018

Ooooo they pose like pros 😄. Are they  yours @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2018

The two black ones were mine, but they're both dead now.  Much as that sounds bad, I think 16 and 18 years of them not leaving me meant I got something right. Heck, Esk (at the front) made it into a keynote presentation at the US Summit in 2017.

The one in the middle is a lot younger, and still with me.  But I can't call her "mine" because she doesn't like me (unless I've got food)

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2018

Oh lucky Heck and Esk...

Guess what, below one might be a brother of your last cat.

He search for food when I come home. But If I didn't get any food then he looks at me like this  

IMG-1fdb2f0f508cfd5bc70ddc2d018ba9b8-V.jpg

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2018

haha what an evil eye!

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2018

😁 he is evil

Paul G July 5, 2018

baby.jpgThis was taken on our 1st vacation together!

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2018

Awwwwwit seems likr the baby is saying "I love you this much".  😀 very nice @Paul G

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

What is it? Where did the baby go? 

Paul G July 5, 2018

Haven't had funny ones... but!!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2018

I see the resemblance between this pic and the baby above @Paul G.

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2018

I like this one of my cat, I laughed every time I saw her like that in the box!

cat.png

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2018
Ooooo she seems very proud in there...
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2018

@Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ look how comfortable this one is 😆

IMG-abbdcbd62167af2e4db5afe2eb08d12b-V.jpg

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2018

Haha, it makes me think of Maru the cat who tries to fit in every box :D

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2018

This one does the same. And he don't let us throw his boxes away. And he need them the exact spot. If we try to move things he starts meowing at us.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2018

I love cats

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2018

I used to be a dog person but since now we have cats I love cats. But still I do love dogs too. 

This is my sweet lil Panda. 😘

IMG-7cac81e585350a24bd119a02b0cc1f0b-V.jpg

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 9, 2018

Can we have more pics of Panda? He is adorable!

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

Unfortunately this is the only pics I got of him now. Rest of the photos are in my broken External hard. 😭

This is the only other photo I have. He is 1y and 6m old in this one. 

IMG-4ff2cf7e03adea037eaa6c137d656c44-V.jpg

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2018

When you can't remember what you did at your best friend's wedding...

8390609313_de279ea367_k.jpg

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2018

😂 oh this is funny!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2018

Poor me:

July First Fun picture.png

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2018

So do I @Fadoua... so do I 😕...

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

lol @Alana Fernando the goal was to make you smile.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

So you lost weight? And save money??? Nooo way... 😮 @Fadoua . (I did smile. I like these funny posts a lot)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

If anyone has a recipe on how to lose weight send it my way. That's my biggest struggle.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

Post all the weight you want to loose to my address, 🤣I actually want to gain weight. 💪

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2018

Oh woow @Alana Fernando first time in a long time I hear a person who wants to gain weight

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2018

unique me... 😉

Paulo Alves July 6, 2018

Just chilling...

dog.png

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2018

A new plant. 😄

Lonnie Williams July 7, 2018

Hidden cat, ready to pounce!!IMG_0054.jpg

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2018

😀 is he playing with someone? 

Lonnie Williams July 8, 2018

Yes, one of the dogs, none of those pictures turned out better than a blur.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2018

But still this is a nice playful happy time pic ☺

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2018

In the vein of the cat cuteness, my submission is a very very long cat beard. In his defense, he is probably a Maine Coon (adopted so we don't know for sure), and mostly floof. He usually enjoys being picked up and always makes me smile.

cat beard.png

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2018

A well groomed beard! 

anigif_sub-buzz-22145-1481660653-15.gif

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2018

If today is opposite day!

Jens Iwanenko July 9, 2018

I can't help you out with cats, I don't have those. But how about an athletic hamster? Or a grinning Pony? Sorry for the fuss with the gifs, but these are 100000 times funnier when animated. :)

The gap between the glass and the platform is not larger than 1/4 inch, by the way...

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

@Jens Iwanenko this is definitely funny 😂. Pony has a nice set of teeth by the way. 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

I love funny photos. I have a few that I enjoy...

I find this one hilarious, as originally I was trying to get a cute picture of the three of them together... and I have ZERO idea what they were looking at!
confused.JPG

This one's amusing because my sisters and I are VERY different. I have always had very short (if not buzzed) hair and my youngest sister's hair... well you can see the difference...

hair.jpg

This one's my favorite. My siblings and I are ages 18-25 and we all still (shamelessly) sleep with our teddy bears / dogs. My mom stole them to give them all a "bath" and the result was a photo shoot... Can you guess which bear is mine?

teddy.PNG

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

These are really funny @Heth Siemer 😄. Is that you in the front in the 2nd picture? I see a slytherin hoodie. 

Guessing your teddy,

Maybe yours is the colourful big one in the front.

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

... It is a Slytherin Jacket. I claimed Slytherin growing up cause there was no Hufflepuff merch so I have a lot of Slytherin stuff. That jacket now belongs to my actual Slytherin sister and I am slowly morphing everything into Hufflepuff... which is what I actually am.

And NOPE not mine ;)

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2018

then the one behind that? I can't see any magical looking teddy there! :( 

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2018

Nope! Need a hint?

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2018

yes please..... :)

Heth Siemer April 1, 2022

Wow four years later and only now I notice I didn't respond to you. I'm an awful ghost. It's the pink one that's faded to white (far left bear on the bottom image).

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

Toys purchased on a business trip to Tamsui.

I set them in a row with two boxes of instant porridge on the back,so cute.

wanzi.jpg

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

Awww those are cute @Ollie Guan 😊

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2018

I am really with you @Alana Fernando they are cute. Are they sitting on your desk @Ollie Guan?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2018

Exactly.

But these two cans of instant porridge have been eaten by me :)

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE MEGICORN?!

@Meg Holbrook

IMG_2882.jpg

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

*accurate representation of my face

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

I like to point out that this sticky note is still chilling on my monitor.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2018

Megicorn looks more like @Meg Holbrook than @Meg Holbrook looks like @Meg Holbrook😃

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2018

That picture lives right in my heart. 

Heth Siemer April 1, 2022

@Meg Holbrook MEG! Are you by chance going to Atlassian Summit in Vegas this year? I've kept this sticky note all these years hoping one day I'd be able to go and hand this to you. It's STILL stuck to my monitor.

Marcos Sanchez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2018

One of the "problems" of having no shame is that you collect lots of funny pictures...

This one is from when Desigual gifted me a pijama and I wore it with my SuperMan socks (yes, they have cape) and my rock sunglasses... 

IMG_20180714_121403.png

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2018

Oh my god 🤣they have little capes. Who ever gifted this lovely outfit should be a best friend of yours @Marcos Sanchez. Real best friends do stuff like this. 😁

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2018

Love this pic of my dog with Aviator jacket and glasses :) I need to get him a pair of doggles, these were way too big!

IMG_3004.JPG

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2018

Wow hansom :D

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2018

Thanks @Alana Fernando :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2018

Thanks @Alana Fernando - not sure how much he liked getting his picture taken with the glasses but he loves wearing the coat :)

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2018

he is such a cutie 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2018

33117489_10212063872807245_3261920716626329600_o.jpglazy weekday!! :D

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2018

Woow @Mahesh S this is amazing and funny how it looks like the bird is sitting. I mean look at hit legs 🤣

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2018

Yeah! We clicked this on early morning. Seems he just got up! :D :D 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events