Friday fun: Which place in the world pops up first, if you had powers to be there in a jiffy!

Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

Happy Friday Everyone! 

traveltheworld.jpg

Holidays are just around the corner. We know holidays are all about family for some and vacation time for the others. I fall under the vacation umbrella. Of course, I mean vacationing with the family ;).

I am planning for my next vacation for Christmas and New Years, and I only wish I could fast forward and get there right now! In a jiffy! Snap, and I am there. If I were able to do that, I would want to be in Iceland gazing at the Northern Lights, RIGHT NOW!

To all travel buffs out there - where would you want to go if you could be there in a jiffy?! What's that one place on top of your travel bucket list?

14 comments

Comment

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

China

Like # people like this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2019

Man, so many to choose from! Germany for the castles and cuisine, camping under the northern lights or at the havasu falls all sound amazing to me

Like # people like this
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2019

Would love to visit Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany!

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2019

@DHAA - Now is the time to visit, winters! Well you will love the walk to the top through the forest and tiny creeks all the year around. But, during winters, once you are on the top and look down, all you see is a thick bed of fog. It's just magical! I visited the place in November few years back and fell in love with it!

Like Dharma Ramos likes this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

@Dharma Ramos Germany's beautiful! I haven't seen Neutschwanstein Castle, but plan to when I go back in a few months :)

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 25, 2019

I'd like to be able to return home in a jiffy. There are places that are fun to go to and the journey there can be fun and fill of anticipation - but the return journey could do with being quicker.

Even close to home I leave fun places because I think I have a migraine coming on. If I had a way to return home instantly I would not have to leave on a "maybe".

Like # people like this
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2019

Home - always tops our bucket lists! @Kat Warner 

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2019

Havelock island in India.

It's one of the most beautiful places on our planet :-)

Like # people like this
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2019

It is, indeed! Love those crystal clear waters and white sand beaches! The beaches there are apparently among top 5 beaches in the world @Deepanshu Natani!

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2019

Yes, especially the Radhanagar Beach and Kaala Patthar Beach.

Like Fernando Bordallo likes this
Smita Nair {Appfire} November 26, 2019

Norway!

I would love to go there...in some life time, may be....@Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire] 

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2019

Isla Mujeres! Went there last summer and its beautiful.

Like # people like this
Alex Laycy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2019

Italy has to be the one for me, and it 's then a competition between Venice or Scicily. Venice is simply magical and theres nowhere quite like it...but the foodin Sicily is to die for.

I could live off Arancini's and Cannoli's!

Like # people like this
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2020

Visit Amalfi coast on your way to Sicily from Venice or vice versa! You are going to love it!

Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2020

Easy. Cala Sona, in Formentera. Aboard a sailboat ❤️

Image result for cala saona

Like # people like this
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2020

This looks dreamy!

Like Emily Koch likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2020

wow 

Jason H
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2020

Definitely Japan! I love the culture, the food and the amazing scenery.

I've only been there once, but I'd love to go back.

Like # people like this
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2020

@Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]I've been to Iceland 3 times and love it. Definitely want to go back. Right now what pops to mind are the three castles of Crazy Ludwig - Neuschwanstein, Schloss Linderhof, and Herrenchiemsee Palace in Bavaria, Germany. I've been to Neuschwanstein and Herrenchiemsee decades ago, but have yet to see Linderhof. As for places I've never visited yet - St Petersburg, Russia.

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2020

I would usually admire to visit this place whenever I go to my Native. 

Image result for must visit places in kanyakumari

Like # people like this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Wow @Sri Kumar ! Where in the world is this? It looks beautiful!

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2020

This place is named as Kanniyakumari  the southern tip of India. 

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Rabbit Island, Japan!

rabbit.png

Like # people like this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

I was going to say Japan, too! Not specifically Rabbit Island, but I'll gladly join you!

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Two tickets it is!!!!

Like Emily Koch likes this
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2020

Prague, Czech Republic! Went there years ago, and it was beautiful. Would love to go back!

ka_yuu June 22, 2020

Hyderabad, India

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events