Friday fun: TikTok Syle videos ?

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2020

Hi! 

Let's make a short TikTok style videos :)

As It's not visible here, I put link to  TikTok Video

Some screenshots:

image.png

70_tn.jpg

improvisation of that video - Little Big - Uno

Let's make fun. 

#stopcoronavirus

3 comments

Comment

JACQUELYN ROCHELLE VINSON September 5, 2020

Hi! Cute video! I am curious... why are Tiktok videos not visible here?

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2020

Well, if we have more and more videos, than developers will do visibility :) 

Fingers crossed

Gettinghot July 21, 2022

Wow, you shot a cool video for Tiktok. I'll have to repeat this dance too. Especially since I have finally become more popular than before. I was lucky that my friend suggested I purchase followers at this site -- enforcesocial.com. In the beginning, I thought it was a stupid idea. Still, eventually, I realized that buying followers would allow me to show myself to real people since my audience would expand - more and more people would come to my TikTok account, and my videos would get likes.

same erar January 24, 2023

One of the features of the TikTok social network is that many people can dance to their favorite music and get the approval of a large number of viewers. I adore TikTok because it has opened new doors for many people who couldn't reach their potential. But my videos weren't popular until I used the tools to promote the account. I bought a couple hundred likes using this service https://iamat.com/buy-tiktok-shares/ . But as far as I know everyone else manages to become popular without using such services. Is it so? Or does anybody else buy subscribers and likes like me?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events