Friday fun: The best hike/travel!

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2018

Which was the most beautiful hike/travel you have ever done? What made it beautiful?

Also, share your interesting travel stories and post some nice photographs if you have. :) 

3 comments

Comment

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2018

One of my best hiking trips ever (except of course the llama/alpaka trip I mentioned in this post) was my trip to Three Peaks Hut last year. 

We had a very long and hard hike the day before and only wanted to take the short 45 min tourist walk to the hut. But we made our thoughts without weather - streets were closed because there was a big storm the day before. We wanted to see the Three Peaks so badly that looked for another route there - tour guide mentioned this with 4 hours up. Of course it was already afternoon when we started (cause we planned the short trip). We were really done in but said to ourselves 'come on only to see the Three Peaks and than we will walk back'. We started and it was really hard walked like hours through different valleys - but it was absolutly overwhelming - nature, mountains.... We even made it to the hut (it was already 7pm) but made it back to the car by 9.30pm 

Long story - here are some pics:

Valley

IMG_7240.JPG

Three Peaks and the Hut

IMG_7224.JPG

Going down again

IMG_7207.JPG

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2018

Oh, I love the Dolomite Alps - we've been in St. Christina, hiking, a few years ago. 

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2018

Wow nice @Fabienne Gerhard the pictures says it all!

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2018

This is my only single trip, but I don't feel lonely.

Travel alone with beautiful scenery, delicious food, and cute toys.

pic.jpg

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2018

@Ollie Guan cute toys! :D I always wonder how it could be to travel alone. It seems awesome. 

P_D_ Foerster
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2018

My best travels so far were in Australia. I was camping in the south-western part with my sister and brother-in-law. The other one trip/flight to Whitsunday Islands and the Great barrier reef. 

Visiting Wave Rock

IMG_0727.JPG

Camping at Stirling Range

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

Whitsunday Islands (Yes, I've taken them myself :) )

_DSC2090.JPG

Great barrier reef

_DSC2212.JPG

I'd love to travel New Zealand and Canada with my family next.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events