Friday fun: Happy anniversary, Atlassian Community!

Viewing page 2 of 2

42 comments

Comment

bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2018

It's great to see how far Community has come and to imagine how far it will go! 👏

Like # people like this
Elfrid Osmanović April 8, 2018

Happy first Anniversary, Atlassian Community! I'm an active Trello user and I love it! I use Trello for organising everything, from the home tasks to my work projects and I'm delighted with a many possibilities of this collaboration tool...

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2018

Hi, @Elfrid Osmanović! I have a soft spot for Trello, so I'm pumped to hear you love it, too. 😄 We could definitely use more experts in the Trello collection here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello/ct-p/trello

Nkululeko Masondo April 9, 2018

Happy Anniversary Atlassian Community

I'm new to the community and have found the community to be helpful in finding answers to some of the ways I use Atlassian products. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2018

That makes me very happy, @Nkululeko Masondo! We're glad you're here.

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2018

In my best Fred Flintstone voice - Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, haaaaapppppppyyyyy anniversary Atlassian Community!!

PeriodicTestyEmeraldtreeskink-max-1mb.gif

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2018

Thank you so much, @Danny Zuccaro! 😎

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2018

Happy Anniversary everyone!! I'm so glad to be a part of this community! :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2018

We appreciate you, @Mahesh S!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

Happy Anniversary love to you all! You should be very proud of all that has been accomplished this past year - to many more anniversaries to come :)

happy Anniversary.jpg

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 19, 2018

I started a new job this month and I am SO excited to be using Atlassian products again.

In fact 'Atlassian', 'Confluence', and 'Jira' were keywords I used in my job search and it has paid off as I now have a role where I get to use and administer these products as well as help others get more from these products as a Solutions Partner.

I'm looking forwards to getting to know this community and contributing to it.

Like Daniel Eads likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 25, 2018

So excited to have you here, @Kat Warner!  I hope the community can be a great partner to help you succeed in your new role!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2018

Doh! I thought this was in the 'Say hello' thread. No wonder I don't have my Welcome badge. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 9, 2018

@Kat Warner hmm, you shouldn't have to post anywhere specific to get the Welcome badge. Have you logged all the way out and back in again? Sometimes that helps trigger the badge! 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
May 9, 2018

:( I tried the old log-out-and-back-in thing again even though I do that often and still no badge.

At least I know everyone is welcome and I have a level 3 badge of today so I must be active :)

Thanks @Monique vdB

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2018

Happy Anniversary...congratulation for the maintenance of this community and great idea for engage the community with this badges.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 25, 2018

Thanks Omar!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 25, 2018

Everyone who posted in this thread: you still have 5 days left to earn your April Showers badge before the May challenge is announced!

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2018

May challenge

oh-my-gawd-can-t-wait-meme

Deleted user April 27, 2018

Congratulations Atlassian Community for a supportive year! Reading answers to tricky questions while I have that "A-HA" moment of clarity, the frank and open discussions, a wealth of variety obtained from articles.

I have helped Atlassian users and that is a great feeling, though I have have personally learnt so much in a short space of time from others. I would personally like to thank @Thomas Schlegel@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-@Andy Heinzer I have come across many answers from yourselves that have helped me build my Atlassian knowledge.

giphy

Like Daniel Eads likes this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2018

@[deleted], thank you for your kind words. This means a lot to me.

But I also want to forward your thanks to all the other community members here, with champion status or not. Without you, there would be no Community. 

Courtney Langdon April 27, 2018

Happy anniversary!! This Community has helped me know I'm not crazy (when you find that weird bug and confirm in the Community that it exists for others, too, lol), has helped me find great new ways to use the products (as in, "Whoa, you can do that?! Doing it now!"), and has helped educate me and improved my job skills. Wow, sounds like I should be paying you guys. Ahem, so, THANKS. :D

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 27, 2018

@Courtney Langdon this is so great to hear -- this is exactly what we want our community to be, so thank you for the kind words! So very glad to have you here :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2018

@Courtney Langdon That makes me so happy, Courtney! Those lightbulb moments are so important — I know we're constantly learning from all of you as well. 😄

Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2018

Happy first Anniversary Atlassian Community, I couldn't summarize the ride anywhere close as good as @Thomas Schlegel, thanks for your excellent retrospective Thomas!

I can share my favorite Atlassian Community memory though, which just got a nice refresh thanks to @Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_Networking, learning, and lightsabers: Daniel Eads top reasons you can't miss Summit Europe 2018.

For context, I have tried for years to avoid getting my picture on the internet (silly these days, I know ...), and my blurry profile image here (and everywhere else) has been the one concession. But you are simply caught off guard when being invited to join in on a short tour through downtown Barcelona guided by @Beejal _London_, and then end up enjoying the entertaining hospitality of all these well known and inspiring AUG leaders during a wonderful dinner on an early summer night in Spain.

And so I didn't mind being on the picture on that plaza, and just had to smile about this  charming subversion of my defense lines after Daniel's great article refreshed these memories from the eve of Summit Barcelona 2017 :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing, @Steffen Opel _Utoolity_! We're glad you're here. 🌟

Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2019

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say that it feels good to be a part of a big community that likes to help other people without any expectations. Time to time it can be difficult to keep up, work can be overwhelming, you can feel tired and not appreciated; but when I open up community page on my browser, answer a few questions, get likes and thanks from others, I immediately feel good and appreciated and like I achieved something. This might seem like a small thing, but in my opinion, it can lighten up someone's day, save them a huge time searching for something and that makes me really useful and happy. 

So shout out to everyone out here trying to do something nice for others and happy anniversary :)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2019

@Elifcan Cakmak I think my heart just grew three sizes! I'm so thrilled to hear that you're also feeling the awesomeness you're putting into the Community reflected back to you. Keep rocking.

giphy

Like Kat Warner likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2019

Happy anniversary version 4!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Deleted user April 16, 2019

I can't believe I missed the anniversary!

image.png

Like Tim Keyes likes this
Deleted user July 17, 2019

Aww, I missed the anniversary!  Belated congratulations!  =D

Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020

Hi everyone,

I am really new to the Atlassian community but my favorite moment so far was when we launched the Jira Align Community.  Historically Jira Align's help center in zendesk required a Jira Align account to access.  We eventually made out help center public to the internet but it did not have the same level of search engine optimization as the Atlassian Community.

As I was learning and continue to learn Jira it has always be nice to be able to google errors or questions.  I am super excited to see we are starting to make it possible to do the same thing for Jira Align!

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2020

Well Jira Align would probably not have quickly so many users like Jira Software/Service Desk or Confluence, but it is great that you started to use Community and promote the new product in portfolio here. There would be ever time probably more and more questions, answers related to Jira Align, so good to see you here Tim :). Lets make the Community better! :)

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
January 27, 2020

Sounds like a great plan @Mirek !  The Jira Align early advocate badge has definitely helped drive traffic!

Cheers!
Tim

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events