Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: any Pokémon Go players out there?

Viewing page 2 of 2

33 comments

Comment

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

My wife is open to adding new PokeFriends...

Pokemon-MyteeSpyce.jpeg

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

@Mykenna Cepek - sent her an invite! Love the Trainer Name too 💙

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

I made really good use of the two "Double XP" days during October. These screenshots are from right after completing a mass evolution with a Lucky Egg (so 1/2 hour each):

PokeXP1.PNG

PokeXP2.png

With one more (not shown), I totaled 374,360 XP with about an hour of time and 3 lucky eggs.

Only 3,176,281 more XP to go for Level 41.  :-(

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

ha, I have forever to get to the next level too!

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

Same here @Dave Liao 😂

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

Yeah... I feel like the quests in the game are psychological experiments too.

"Let's see how many people keep playing if we make quests even more insane!"

Examples:

• Catch 400 Pokemon
  • Catch 50 unique species of Pokemon
  • Make 30 Great Curveball throws in a row

😅

Like Mykenna Cepek likes this
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

@Dave Liao That list is actually not too far off from the total of the recent Misunderstood Mischief quest series!

Meanwhile, my wife and I have two stalled quests because both Landorus and Giovanni are in hiding.  >:-|

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

👋 Will anyone here (including anyone watching this thread) be at Atlassian Team in Las Vegas? If so, let's trade! In some cases, I might be Lucky Friends with some of you...

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2022

@Dave Liao and @Fabienne Gerhard and @nina_schmidt and anyone else who friended me in Pokemon Go (since I publicly posted my friend code above)...

I'd like to coordinate the timing of becoming a Best Friend in the game (which can be worth an extra 100,000 XP for both of us!).

Please reach out to me on Linked In, where I am easy to find by name. Since we can't message in the game, we need a backchannel.

@Dave Liao - as of today, you and I are just two gifts away from this top-level status!

More information about this totally allowed XP maximizing strategy here.

In related news, I finally achieved Level 41 (legit - no cheats or assists)! Only 7,500,000 XP to go for Level 42 (scream-emoji).

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2022

Anyone participating in this year's Pokemon Go Fest? 🐬⚡️🐻

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2022

FormatFactoryPart2 00_00_00-00_00_30.gif

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2022

That is outstanding 😍💙

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2022

Thanks for letting me know about this, @Dave Liao !

So, I've been playing since the beginning, but have not gone with the same zeal when I hit level 40.  I still do Raid Hour with my son and Community Days when I have time.

My trainer number is 5549 2043 1794

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2022

I'll forever be level 44 because the quests to get to level 45 are all focused on a game mechanic that I despise:

• Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Great League (so far I've won 1)
  • Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Ultra League (zero won)
  • Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Master League (...zero won, of course)
  • Battle in the GO Battle League 20 times (2 times so far... I guess I could just join 18 more battles and lose each time)

🤣

I mean, I'm here to catch Pokemon, not beat up on strangers.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 27, 2023

I'm thankful people are still lurking in this Pokemon thread.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events