Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun - What will carry to the Moon?

Viewing page 2 of 2

30 comments

Comment

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2019

I would definitively need my collection of music sets and a headset or something that would allow me to play this. I cannot live without music!

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2019

My wife so I would have my best friend with me on the journey.

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

Pictures, Photographs, and memorable items. :-D

Like DPKJ likes this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2020

Uhhhhh ... tough question. 🤔

I think I'd have to go with a mirror. Despite space not being an issue outside whatever capsule we'd be living in (pun intended ;)) I think I'd feel a little tight indoors. Mirrors are well known for making spaces feel ample. Plus, it's something I've never seen in any of the NASA videos

Like # people like this
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2020

Deck of cards! Lots of different games to pass the time. Maybe even invent some new ones!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events