Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Friday Fun: What's the Last Thing You Drew?

Hi Community Members!

It's (finally) my turn to host some Friday fun! I'm always thinking about creativity and sharing ideas, so I wanted to ask.. what's the last thing you drew?

Doodles, whiteboard sketches, diagrams, graphs, sticky notes, anything! All are eligible.

Extra credit if you share a pic. :) 

Over lunch this morning I imagined that my puppy was dreaming about chipotle. (We have the same order.)

A3413B60-5742-438A-AB3B-62F14A0C49EC.JPG

--

If you can't think of the last time you drew something, I challenge you to doodle a little this weekend! :)

6 comments

Kate Clark Community Manager Oct 01, 2020

I have a 5yo, so the last thing I drew was a pumpkin, yesterday! My daughter has always been obsessed with pumpkins - losing her mind every October when the stores in Texas have all the pumpkins out. Not quite the same here being back in Australia, but we're trying, creatively! 

Image from iOS.jpg

Like # people like this
Like Dave Liao likes this
Ivan Lima Community Leader Oct 02, 2020

As I don't have kids yet, I was digging into my album to find out something similar to a drawing, but the closest one I found was my attempt at a homemade cloth mask. I grabbed one of my old t-shirts and ta-dah! Terrible, I know, but I've got a proper one now.

Last Thing I Drew.jpg

Like # people like this

Whoa, I didn't expect to see anything like this! I was lucky enough to have friends making masks and never had to try this myself. 

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Davin Studer Community Leader Oct 02, 2020

I DREW a blank for what to write. : )

Like # people like this

Pics or it didn't happen!! ;) 

@Davin Studer - I see what you did there! ;-p

nina_schmidt Community Leader Oct 09, 2020

many Sketches for communicating and presenting internal Docus/ trainings / ... in a new way - not allowed to share (yet)

but you can see a sketch here: 

Nuremberg vACE 

Like Dave Liao likes this

Love this doodle. :) 

I'm curious about your top secret sketch now, too..

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt Community Leader Oct 12, 2020

Thank you! ☺️

@Samie Kaufman_ Gliffy I try to prepare something for my upcoming „Friday Fun“, so stay tuned 😊

Like Samie Kaufman_ Gliffy likes this

*looking forward to Friday even more than normal*

nina_schmidt Community Leader Oct 23, 2020

check this out ;-) Friday Fun Sketch 

Not at all a 'drawer' (closest I would get is drawing a bath, but we only have a shower now!)

In a shameless attempt to change the subject - @Samie Kaufman_ Gliffy I must know more about your puppy!

Baths are my favorite thing to draw when I'm stressed! ;) 

My puppy's name is Oberon! That is the name of a Shakespeare character, but I'm also from Michigan, where one of our most popular summer beers is Oberon. My family tends to drink it on special occasions... And Fridays.

We're working on his fetching skills:
https://youtu.be/dBz9NgSkFyQ

He is 3 months old now, 26lbs, and about 12lbs larger than his sister from the same litter. 😅 Our vet says he's healthy, but that he's going to be "a moose." 

Like # people like this

@Samie Kaufman_ Gliffy Obie is so cute!  You can tell he's going to be big!

I've just had to call my fianceé into the room to watch the video.

We have a little pug shih tzu (a pug-zu) called Peggy - she doesn't fetch, but will carry!

Peg1 (2).JPG

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt Community Leader Oct 14, 2020

🐕🥰🐕

Like Liam Green likes this

I just wanna squeeeeeeeze her!

Like Liam Green likes this
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Oct 18, 2020

640_eight.png

It was a scribble for the upgrade of the last remaining Jira instance - to version 8.
The astonished buddy with missing pants is attached to a blog post asking the users to take leave of Jira version 7 now.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

Importance of Self Realization

Knowing who you are is very important. Life depends on how you define yourself. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. — Oscar Wilde You might have seen come across quotes like: I am here fo...

311 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you