Friday Fun: What's the Last Thing You Drew?

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

Hi Community Members!

It's (finally) my turn to host some Friday fun! I'm always thinking about creativity and sharing ideas, so I wanted to ask.. what's the last thing you drew?

Doodles, whiteboard sketches, diagrams, graphs, sticky notes, anything! All are eligible.

Extra credit if you share a pic. :) 

Over lunch this morning I imagined that my puppy was dreaming about chipotle. (We have the same order.)

A3413B60-5742-438A-AB3B-62F14A0C49EC.JPG

--

If you can't think of the last time you drew something, I challenge you to doodle a little this weekend! :)

6 comments

Comment

Kate C_
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 1, 2020

I have a 5yo, so the last thing I drew was a pumpkin, yesterday! My daughter has always been obsessed with pumpkins - losing her mind every October when the stores in Texas have all the pumpkins out. Not quite the same here being back in Australia, but we're trying, creatively! 

Image from iOS.jpg

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2020

This is ADORABLE!!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2020

As I don't have kids yet, I was digging into my album to find out something similar to a drawing, but the closest one I found was my attempt at a homemade cloth mask. I grabbed one of my old t-shirts and ta-dah! Terrible, I know, but I've got a proper one now.

Last Thing I Drew.jpg

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2020

Whoa, I didn't expect to see anything like this! I was lucky enough to have friends making masks and never had to try this myself. 

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

I DREW a blank for what to write. : )

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2020

Pics or it didn't happen!! ;) 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2020

@Davin Studer - I see what you did there! ;-p

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2020

many Sketches for communicating and presenting internal Docus/ trainings / ... in a new way - not allowed to share (yet)

but you can see a sketch here: 

Nuremberg vACE 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2020

Love this doodle. :) 

I'm curious about your top secret sketch now, too..

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2020

Thank you! ☺️

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2020

@Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy I try to prepare something for my upcoming „Friday Fun“, so stay tuned 😊

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2020

*looking forward to Friday even more than normal*

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 23, 2020

check this out ;-) Friday Fun Sketch 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2020

Not at all a 'drawer' (closest I would get is drawing a bath, but we only have a shower now!)

In a shameless attempt to change the subject - @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy I must know more about your puppy!

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2020

Baths are my favorite thing to draw when I'm stressed! ;) 

My puppy's name is Oberon! That is the name of a Shakespeare character, but I'm also from Michigan, where one of our most popular summer beers is Oberon. My family tends to drink it on special occasions... And Fridays.

We're working on his fetching skills:
https://youtu.be/dBz9NgSkFyQ

He is 3 months old now, 26lbs, and about 12lbs larger than his sister from the same litter. 😅 Our vet says he's healthy, but that he's going to be "a moose." 

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2020

@Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy Obie is so cute!  You can tell he's going to be big!

I've just had to call my fianceé into the room to watch the video.

We have a little pug shih tzu (a pug-zu) called Peggy - she doesn't fetch, but will carry!

Peg1 (2).JPG

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2020

🐕🥰🐕

Like Liam Green likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2020

I just wanna squeeeeeeeze her!

Like Liam Green likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2020

640_eight.png

It was a scribble for the upgrade of the last remaining Jira instance - to version 8.
The astonished buddy with missing pants is attached to a blog post asking the users to take leave of Jira version 7 now.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events