Friday Fun: What funny youtube video did you watch?

Jisu Oh January 25, 2018

Hey Community!

Yesterday my friend introduced me to the classic asdf movies series and I got so hooked!

For those of you who are also not part of the 59 million views - this golden scene is from the second video

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 00.15.51.png

(Actually this is how I imagine driving is like)

It's 12:19am in Holland, time for bed. But looking forward to checking out some amazing youtube videos throughout the day.

Happy Friday~ :-D

-Jisu

12 comments

Comment

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 25, 2018

"Kalen Reacts" Mac & Cheese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DChlO5fNMGw

Theresa Marwah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2018

OMG! I am crying...

Jisu Oh January 26, 2018

Come and fix diiiiisssss!! 

Theresa Marwah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2018
Jisu Oh January 26, 2018

Oh man!😂😂

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2018

This is something I could watch over and over again. A woman trying to write an email:

https://youtu.be/Aqix9L-xIjM

I hope, you non-german-speaking people will also have fun with it! 

Happy Friday everybody!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2018

Oh and this classical one of course:

simon's cat

https://youtu.be/EBFxSTElKBU

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 25, 2018

I went down an SNL rabbit hole yesterday, so the most recent funny video I watched was this Melissa McCarthy / Bill Hader sketch.

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 4.08.40 PM.png

My sister also got my parents an Amazon Echo for Christmas so we've been saying "Odessa!" a lot. Add a Dutch accent and you would have my dad.

Jisu Oh February 5, 2018

two weeks late but loll SNL FTW! 

Though Amazon Echo "uh huh" feature- i could totally use that some.. you know... as a rambler... :P

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2020

I luuuuuuurv Melissa McCarthy. She is AWESOME!!!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 26, 2018
Bear eats kayak is always a classic...
Jisu Oh February 5, 2018

Awww poor kayak hahahahahaa! Damn that agony... i should not laugh...should not laugh...

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2018

I know... I kind of felt bad after posting it because it's not SUPPOSED to be funny, but some of her lines... IT'S SEPTEMBER!

Alexis_Pruitt February 22, 2018

OMG.  Should not laugh but......It's September!!  is a classic.

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2018

Husband and Wife Texting. This is priceless! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPJcxR2EqM

Jisu Oh February 5, 2018

This one got me! For some reason i could relate to husband more... :P 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2018

Friends don't let friends kayak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3WeXGmqYsE

Jisu Oh February 5, 2018

I laughed so much then realised - oh darn.. if i was the dude... I might've been the same, ooooops!

OMG  I was laughing so hard (at work!).  At least I could say I was exploring Atlassian pages.  

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2018

@Alexis_Pruitt Definitely work-related. Totally.

@Erica Mossabsolutely!

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
January 26, 2018

This has always been my favorite video to watch on youtube but I found a legit link!:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/deep-thoughts-tricking-kids/2723989

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 26, 2018

lol... I have all the Deep Thoughts books. I love them.  "As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seems that way."

Jisu Oh February 5, 2018

Darn I am afraid on this continent we can't view the video!

Is it same one as this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnQDihPCQHE

This killed me. Too shy to use on actual kid but would love to pull this one off one day :P

Paul G January 26, 2018
Jisu Oh February 5, 2018

awesome, first time watching this! Just proves classic never gets old :P

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2018

Last Atlassian Bamboo promo video (kidding :oP)

Jisu Oh February 5, 2018

it was even better this way wahahaha! bamboo!! bamboo!!

Alexis_Pruitt February 23, 2018

This video about horse dressage is my fav.   I love the way the horse simply dances!  The rider never shows how he is motivating the horse (which is the idea).  Absolutely amazing performance.  ANDREAS HELGSTRAND - WEG2006 Freestyle Dressage Final.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2018

@Alexis_Pruitt I am laughing out loud — I had no idea this was even a thing. Incredible.

Alexis_Pruitt February 23, 2018

@Erica MossDressage is quite a sport.  The rider essentially communicates thru shifting their weight, knee pressure etc.   BUT....  This took it to an entirely new level of performance.  Fabulous to watch!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 26, 2018

@Alexis_Pruitt I love the background music, how excited the announcers are -- I want to watch some bad dressage so I fully understand how good this is!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 21, 2020

Wow, this is an old post... but a good one! Nice hob @Jisu Oh !

I reckon that the YouTube video I have both watched and laughed at the most, would be Key and Peele: Substitute Teacher!

And I watch and laugh at Key and Peele: Substitute Teacher II just as much!

I tend to watch both of them back2back as "one" video. They are HILARIOUS. I am still waiting on the third instalment to complete the trilogy 😅😁😂😆🤣🌟👏

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events