Friday Fun: Visited Places

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

Hello Everyone!

How are things going over there?

This morning, I was thinking about how many places I've visited in my life. I have visited most of the places around Maharashtra(India). I was thinking to explore the southern part of India but unfortunately due to covid, I was not able to do it. Hoping for everything to remain open and I can explore soon.

What's your thought on this?

Thanks,

Mayur

6 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

Hi @Mayur Jadhav their are many adventurous place in the Southern part of India to explore. What's your favorite destination place in mind?

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

Hi @G subramanyam 

As of now I don't have preferences or any plan but In future I really want to visit every part of southern India and experience different cultures.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2021

Hi @Mayur Jadhav ,

Thanks for posting. Glad to see such optimistic post.

As a traveller, may I know what's your preferred activities? I think the list would vary on basis of these preferences. 

I always hope things become similar to pre pandemic era!

Like Marjorie likes this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paul 

I am glad you liked it!!.

As a traveller, I like to Visit Transitional Places, Adventures places and aslo like to do some adventure things, and Many more...........

Like Marjorie likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 23, 2021

Anywhere in India is fascinating and exciting to me, never having been there. @Mayur Jadhav  can you attach some photos of the places you have been?

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_

This are the  most interesting places to visit in Maharashtra (India).

2019-08-20.jpg2019-08-08.jpgAA5F0D4B-751A-463A-AE3D-95A948C79CB4.jpeg2021-02-14.jpg

Like # people like this
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
September 24, 2021

Lovely!

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2021

Nice snaps @Mayur Jadhav 

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2021
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

Beautiful places!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

@Mayur Jadhav I spend most of my time exploring the mountains of the inland northwest of the united states.  It is amazing hiking mountains and remote backcountry. I am always surprised by how much an area can change after a fire or as more people discover it.  I think getting out, visiting people and places is very healthy.  COVID put a damper on visiting people but not on backpacking with my family.  I feel very blessed to be able to keep doing what I love.

Like Marjorie likes this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 23, 2021

@Brant Schroeder 

Yes you are correct hiking mountains it's a very amazing thing to do and you will get to know that how the world is beautiful.

Like Marjorie likes this
Solutions Partner
September 24, 2021

Yes, we do a lot of camping in the bush, mostly in the south east of Australia.

Like Marjorie likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2021

I just visited Glacier National Park in Montana, Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.  All this in the United States.  Amazing views. Resized_20210917_143611.jpg20210917_082610.jpgFB_IMG_1632090046506.jpgFB_IMG_1632090096040.jpg20210918_073950.jpg

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2021

more  20210912_102336.jpg20210912_102839.jpg20210912_112212.jpg

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2021

@Marjorie Thanks for sharing

Like Marjorie likes this
Solutions Partner
September 24, 2021

Wonderful.

Like Marjorie likes this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2021

@Marjorie  Wow !! 

Like Marjorie likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2021

Lovely snaps! Thanks @Marjorie  for sharing!

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

Beautiful!

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

@Mayur Jadhav I really hope that you will be able to travel to the southern part of India and not to stop there! Lot's of places to explore in the world!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events