Friday Fun: TV Series :)

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 7, 2021

Hello Community, Happy Friday! 😃

I hope that you are well, the same with your family!
Every Friday is a motivating day because I already wait to see what will happen on our Friday Fun.

And I thought that something that makes part of my weekend is TV Series.
So, I have to emphasize that I surround myself with Virgin River (I love Vancouver - the location is there), Emily in Paris (I love Paris too) - and BTW, I'm waiting for the following seasons; I watched more than 4x all the seasons.

But recently, I've watch Midnight Mass, Clickbait, too, and I'll start to watch Round 6 this weekend. And you? What have you been watching lately? Would you rather have more action, adventure, comedy, crime or thriller?

I invite you to share with all of us today.

I hope you enjoy it! 😁

Have a lovely day! 🥰

Cheers!

Feel free to connect on LinkedIn.: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patr%C3%ADciafortunato

Screen_Shot_2021-10-06_at_17.04.33.pngScreen_Shot_2021-10-06_at_17.08.45.png

14 comments

Comment

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro 

I'm totally into all comedy series which last no longer than 20-30min. 

Lately I watched Fuller House or Brooklyn 99. But I like every other "mainstream" serie like Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother or Friends.

But as I said, I'm not the binge watcher. Just for in between :) 

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 8, 2021

Hi @Dominic Lagger 

Oh, the time is something important, great point!

I've heard Brooklyn 99 is great. Do you confirm?

And I love Friends; I've watched it five times all season 😅 .

I understand, not a binge-watcher, but you know the things! :)

Thanks for coming here!  😃

Cheers!

Like Dominic Lagger likes this
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2021

I really can recommend Brooklyn 99 ;) 

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 11, 2021

Hi @Dominic Lagger 

Oh, that sounds great; it will be my next!

I'll finish today Rounded six thought, I'll move to the next one!

Have a great week, and thank you!! 😃 😃

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2021

Im so sad brooklyn 99 is done, it was great 

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 27, 2021

Oh my! That will be my next one!

Thanks for sharing, @Clark Everson !! 😃

Have a nice day!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2021

I'm a parent of a 3yo kid. Unfortunately no time to watch tv shows. For me it's just 5 mins of whatever I click first on netflix and I sleep like there is no tomorrow! :)

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2021

😂  i can relate to that 

Like # people like this

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_

I understand, but you do something that I enjoy too! Sometimes, on Netflix, I click on one movie or tv show that I judge the best fit to grab a nice sleep like there is no tomorrow! 😅😅 BTW, I loved to see this expression here. 👏👏 It's a great practice when my week is more exhausting. So, keep doing it! 🤩 😊

And @Kishan Sharma

As we can see, it's pretty nice to share a similar reality, right? 😁 👏

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2021

I have watched Emily in Paris  last year, waiting for the season 2 and recently watched  Never Have I Ever - both seasons and Squid Game in Netflix. I wouldn't rate them here but mostly they were good. 

Like # people like this

Hi @Suvradip Paul

Oh, interesting. I've never heard about "Never Have I Ever," but I'll look at it on Netflix!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the series that you've watched.

Have a great week! 😊

@Suvradip Paul

And yeah, I'm waiting for Emily in Paris season 2, too! 😃 😃 

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2021

Hi @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro  and Hi all!!

I love watching series, is what I do most in my free time, I have 2 daughters and the truth is that I watch them when they are asleep, but the series that I loved when I was little is Saved by the bell, and among the series that I have seen lately are the gossip girl, I have also seen emily in paris, and I just finished watching the squid game.

I like thrillers, crime series and occasionally comedy, like big bang theory (I love this one).

Cheers!

Like # people like this

Oh great @Paloma Fondon Araujo

It's so cool to see your effort in your free time! I admire you and our colleagues from the community with children; you've to be so organized and have fun in your free time. And, oh my God, I'll finish the Squid game tonight; I'm pretty anxious for it. 😁

Thank you so much for coming here and sharing with me and with all. And BTW, Big Bang Theory is so clever; I like it too. 

Have a lovely week!

Cheers, 😃 😃 ✨

Like Paloma Fondon Araujo likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2021

Hi @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro 👋

Ooh there's so many to choose from, I tend to not discriminate on genre I like a bit of all of it. Long standing binges that I've seen multiple times include Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls and The Bold Type. I'm currently watching Squid Game, The Final Table and The Good Fight, and definitely looking forward to the next season of Emily in Paris and Selling Sunset. 

I've got so much on my watchlist I don't think I'll ever get it back to zero 😄

Like # people like this

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_

Oh, nice! I've watched Gilmore Girls on TV (2000), hahaha, so good!

And I am looking forward to the next season of Emily in Paris.

Yeah, I can imagine your watchlist hehehe; my list is so long too; I love TV Series. 😁😁

But thanks for coming here Laura, I appreciate that!

Have a lovely week!

Cheers,

😊 👏 ✨

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 11, 2021

I'm commenting on this partly to say that we've finished Schitt's Creek recently and loved it... partly to say that Sex Education is really funny...

And mainly to get great recommendations of what to watch next - so thanks everyone for the great tips!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 13, 2021

Hi @Liam Green

Oh, it's so nice to see other recommendations here. That was my first thought when I decided to post regarding this subject. I agree with you; great tips!

About Sex Education and Schitt's Creek is another great tip too.

Have a nice day!

Cheers, 🤩🤩

Like Marjorie likes this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2021

Finished squid game in 1 day. Started at 10pm Sunday night till 6:30 am. 

Like # people like this

Wow, you rock on Squid Game! Quite fast! 😁

Incredible is something that I enjoy doing, binge-watch like a marathon! 🚀

Have a nice day!

Cheers! 😃

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2021

Wow!! I started the first episode and paused it literally 15 secs from the moment it started... 

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 14, 2021

Wow!! I can understand you @Alex Koxaras _Relational_

it's very impactful, right?

Have a great day!

Thanks for coming here! 🙏 😁 😊 

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2021

Hi @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro 

I am totally in love with this serie

911.JPG

Cheers

Like # people like this

Hi @Vero Rivas

Wow, I love this one too! 

I talk to my Momma as if the characters are part of our lives, hahaha! 😁😁

Thanks for sharing!!

Have a nice day!

Cheers, 😃👏

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2021

I love 911.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2021

I don't watch a lot of television but I do like some of the classics like Seinfeld and the Office.  

Fantastic know that @Brant Schroeder

The Office is excellent!! 😁😁 I love it too!

Thanks for coming here!

Have a great day ahead! 🙏 😊

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2021

The last series I really invested in were Schitt's Creek and How to Get Away with Murder.  Looking for recommendations too!

See the source image

See the source image

Like # people like this
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2021

Hi @Marjorie !

I loved How to get away with murder! One of lawyers I watched next was Suits, quite long but I also liked it a lot!

Regards!

Like # people like this

Hi @Marjorie and @Paloma Fondon Araujo

Great recommendations, I'll add to my list! I started to watch Maid, and it's pretty good and relevant!

Have a great day ahead, you both!

Cheers 🤩✨🙏

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2021

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro my daughter mentioned the Maid last night and a friend over the weekend.  It is NOW on my to-do list.  hehehehe

Heheheheeh, great @Marjorie!

It was a sign! 😃😁🤩💪🙏

Like Marjorie likes this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2021

Last weekend it was Squid Game.  I think I need to get back to watching Ash vs Evil Dead.

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 18, 2021

Hi @Rob Horan 

It will be nice to get back to watching Ash, especially after Squid Game; a great idea! 

Have a great week!

Cheers!

Like Rob Horan likes this
Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2021

Anime. Lots and lots of Anime.

Psycho Pass is on Netflix (in America at least) and is worth the watch.

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 19, 2021

Nice to know that @Heth Siemer!

Thanks for coming here! 

Have a great day! 😃👏

Anastasia Gourina October 26, 2021

Hi @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro ,

Currently my partner and I are doing a medical show binge! We just finished watching Chicago Med and about to start watching The Resident.

We love some good action, comedy and obv crime. Murder in the Building is amaze! Recommend watching if you havent already :D 

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 27, 2021

Hi @Anastasia Gourina

I've watched Chicago Med and The Resident with my Mom. Because my parents are nurses retired, I love those environments and the stories regarding many things that I grew up hearing. 

My husband and I love good action too, and Steve Martin! So, thanks a lot to remind me about Murder in the Building, hahahaha! 😁😁😁

Have a lovely day!

Cheers, ✨😊😉🙏

Like Anastasia Gourina likes this
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2021

Money Heist

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 30, 2021

It might be interesting; thanks for sharing! 😃

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events