Friday Fun: 🥳 Party Time!

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2022

I can't believe that TEAM'22 is already over. 😔 The last couple of days were packed with news, excitement and lots of good vibes. No matter if you were in Las Vegas, joined a viewing party or if you have followed the live stream, the last few days have been accompanied by a special energy. And as always such an event ends with a big party in this case the Atlassian BASH. 🎉

So for todays Friday-Fun let's pick up the party theme one more time.

I'm having a party and each one of you has to bring something. To make it even more fun, make it something that starts with the first letter of your name. What would you bring? (It can be ANYTHING!) 

Comment with a party gif for even more fun! 🥳

Happy Fri-Yay!

8 comments

Comment

Oliver Siebenmarck _Polymetis Apps_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2022

Oh, it's party y'all! I'll be bringing the OREOS!

CyEM.gif

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2022

Ohhh, I love OREOS! Thanks for bringing them! 😍

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2022

I will bring banana bread!

baking-banana-bread

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2022

Awesome! Make it big enough because I eat a lot of banana bread! 😉 🍌

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2022

Deffo chips XDDD!!!

giphy

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2022

A party without chips? No not with us @Darryl Lee has us covered!

Like Marjorie likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2022

Sorry I'm late to the party... But I would absolutely bring the Jalapeno Poppers!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2022

Margaritas, Mojitos and Moscow Mules...

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2022

BRING THE HEAT! So glad you're bringing something spicy @Jimmy Seddon. 🌶

Also, thanks for bringing all the drinks @Marjorie!!!

Like # people like this
Karthick S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

Kaju Katli!

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2022

@Karthick S Now I am excited! 😱 What is it? I've sadly never heard of it...

Like Karthick S likes this
Karthick S
Atlassian Team
April 14, 2022

@Svenja Lorenzen It is one of the most popular sweets in India with the main ingredient of Cashew!

Sweeten Your Diwali Celebrations with Melt-in-Your-Mouth Kaju Katli Made in  Your Samsung Microwave – Samsung Newsroom India

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2022

Like Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2022

Yeeees! You're in the right Friday Fun mood @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_!

Karthick S
Atlassian Team
April 14, 2022

Kaju ki Barfi Recipe | How to Make Kaju Katli | Kaju Barfi

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

I'll bring Avocados to make guacamole! :D 

giphy.gif

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events