Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: One fictional gadget is all you need to make your life wonderful

Viewing page 2 of 2

28 comments

Comment

Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

I'd want a Remembrall from Harry Potter:

4f0173260c627c8a5dcf81f4d2b0a754.jpgI

It's a ball with smoke inside, and the smoke turns red if you've forgotten something. Pretty useless in most situations. But I imagine it'd be so satisfying to feel like I've forgotten something (happens a lot when I leave the house), look at the remembrall, and know for sure that I haven't.

Like # people like this
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten!!!!!!!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

@Kevin Bui I like where you are going but much like @Earl McCutcheon said I feel like it would just be permanently red for me... I have an etch a sketch brain.

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

Also, some might gift this :-)

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2020

I mean, who doesn't want a lightsaber?!

Image result for yoda lightsaber gif

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2020

An actual hoverboard like from "Back to the future" would be really cool though!

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2020

Lightsaber that too of master Yoda.

Like # people like this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
January 30, 2020

I'm thinking I'd like some way to "teleport" myself anywhere, any-when, but something like a transporter wouldn't work because IIRC you might need someone else to operate it on the other end. So how about a TARDIS? That way, I could just learn to operate myself and visit anyone I wanted!

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2020

@Emily Koch  super technical and super geek. I also proposed same theory to Transporter lovers!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events