Friday Fun - Nature is my refocusing spot with many surprises

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2022

As some of you know, I run a lap through nature pretty much every morning very early.

This helps me to focus and sort myself for the day. Furthermore I go for a walk every day, especially in these crazy, unreal times it helps me to come down.

On these tours you often discover great things, for example a beaver (see an older post of mine), hair ice or a tree with a heart (just yesterday).

What fascinating things have you already discovered?

CD598663-03BC-444C-A273-384B7CB4B5C8.jpeg

92916DE7-4F93-47C4-B56D-DFFB44E8C6C1.jpeg

6 comments

Comment

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2022

Beautiful. I'm in Coffee Land of India - Chikmagalur where we get to see the high mountains,  beautiful mists, kind of heaven 🤩

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2022

@nina_schmidt I like to travel the United States. Water seems to be what I find the most... :)20170804_182842.jpg20210912_102839.jpgIMG_20170802_183224_937.jpg

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2022

@Marjorie  Wow - that’s awesome! 💚

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 8, 2022

So beautiful, @Marjorie !! 🙏🏽🤗

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2022

Nice topic @nina_schmidt , thanks!

I to love nature and always have. For me it consistently soothes my soul. Many years ago I was into nature and landscape photography. Purely an amateur but I loved playing around with it and ended up with some very nice photographs. Of course that was before the digital wave so difficult to pull out of my pocket. These days I'm into getting out on the water on the coast of North and South Carolina.

1E0CCB3A-DEA5-49EE-9177-E45AF3C3B35A.jpeg

A42C1B3C-565C-4F1B-85FC-5FA6C2F9EC97.jpeg

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

Wow. Nice pictures! 💙 What type of crustacean is that? It looks huge. 

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

Hi @nina_schmidt , it actually is rather small ~3" -  4" spread. It is, what I call a sand crab. If you go out to the beach at night there will be hundreds. It is really cool to see them scurrying around to find food.

Like # people like this

Fabulous pictures, @Jack Brickey ! 🙏🏽 🤗 😃

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2022

Much like @nina_schmidt I try to get an early morning ride in before work in the Spring-Summer-Fall. In the Winter I am indoors on a trainer, no nature there.

Getting out and enjoying the nature is a big part of what makes the ride the perfect start of a work day. I am lucky to live 1/2 mile from the Atlantic Ocean shore with a perfect boardwalk for riding, and my office is near Prospect Park where the spring blooms and autumn colors are always popping!

IMG_0944.jpgIMG_0929.jpg

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

That’s really awesome ☺️

Like # people like this

Awesome @Andy Gladstone

🤗🤩

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

My favorite is the mountains. This is a picutre I took in Glacier National Park.

Glacier.jpg

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2022

@John Funk I just went to Glacier last year during the later part of summer, just a week after the sun road opened up.  Amazing place.  Very beautiful.  My middle picture above was on the way to Avalanche Pass...

Like # people like this

Wowww, nice view @John Funk ! 🤩🙏🏽

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

I‘d just stay there the whole day 😀 wow! @John Funk 

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

@Marjorie   - I thought that looked familiar - I have almost the exact photo hahaha. Been to Avalanche Lake 3 times.  :-)

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro  - Yes, it is a gorgeous place!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

@nina_schmidt  - We did, haha

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2022

@John Funk it is an adventurous hike. I am jealous you have been there that many times. I had to travel several days to get to Glacier. I told my husband I could definitely live in that part of the country. 

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

@Marjorie  - The secret is that our son lives in Kalispell.  :-)  So we go visit him and often skip over to the park. My picture above is the hike to Many Glaciers - you actually go by 3 lakes. 

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2022

That is amazingly beautiful. I need to take that hike next time. We bought a camper and travel throughout the country and take 2 long trips twice a year. This year... Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon and hopefully, Bryce Canyon.

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2022

@nina_schmidt If I am not at home I am in the mountains.  

20220210_154901a.jpg

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2022

😍😍😍

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events