Friday Fun: May the 4th be with your Endgame!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2019

It's just a tiny bit early but happy Star Wars Day!  With Star Wars Day occurring while  Avengers: Endgame is crushing box office records, there ought to be some really good Star Wars/Avenger mashup memes to entertain us all. Soooooo find a good one and share it with us here!  :-)

star-wars-meme.png

5 comments

Comment

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2019

If you enter Thanos into google and click his gauntlet you can delete the internet

image.png

Like # people like this
Karen O'Keefe May 3, 2019

Star Wars Day is also a fine time to remember the actor who played Chewbacca: Peter Mayhew. May he rest in peace--all 7 foot 3 of him.

Like LarryBrock likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2019

Thank you @Karen O'Keefe !  I posted last night and woke up to that news this morning. 😞

Like Karen O'Keefe likes this
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2019

I headed up to Colorado for a mini getaway weekend Saturday morning. I was greeted by dogs and humans dressed as Star Wars characters. It was the best 4th EVER. So instead of a meme I give you these photos! The dogs were a part of Denver airport as therapy dogs, they just started this year! 

Image from iOS (1).jpgImage from iOS (2).jpgImage from iOS (3).jpg

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2019

The dogs are amazing!!

Deleted user May 7, 2019

Just going to put this here....be-ever-in-your-favour-may-the-force-be-with-you-meme

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2019

My birthday is on May 3rd, and my sister-in-laws is on May 4th, I always wished it was opposite as May the Fourth would be a neat date to be born on :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events