Friday Fun: JIRA memes

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2018

Sometimes they are fun, sometimes they are Atlassian experts nightmares. BUt I assume it is worth of keeping a bit of distance (in both cases), and maybe, just maybe - take some lesson out of them: JIRA memes...

Let's start it - first one definitely comes from Org that apart from JIRA is holding tight governance. And as empire strikes back - poor nations of the Galaxy reply:

70pnl5

14 comments

Comment

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2018

This one made me laugh out loud!

EstimatesTreatedAsDeadlines.jpg

Like # people like this
PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2018

oh yes... 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 11, 2018

When managing projects this is the biggest myth I try to dispel. Accurate estimates help when planning and giving these is a great skill for developers to acquire but fear holds many back from giving it a go.

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2018

...Because this never happens

Bad Luck Jira.jpeg

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2018

I have two that are tattooed on my brain somewhere:

Like # people like this
Aswin Achuthan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2018

Always happens in jira.atlassian.com,

Related image
I'll just vote for it then..

One more..

every time when Project manager asks "why this ticket is not visible in Jira Portfolio?"
Image result for jira memes

Like # people like this
Daniel Holmes June 15, 2018

It's not letting me upload an image :-(

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2018

I love it... And it is sooo.... Nah, won't write it down - it will be a riddle in next post ;-)

CzcFjcSUcAEvwkc

Like Ignacio Pulgar likes this
PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2018

ANd here we go with off-top off-top: promised riddle - what does the picture say, and what was a note I skipped on Darth Vader above?

qaJDqIj

bm2yogi January 14, 2019

This image is wrong on so many levels...

Like # people like this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2018

From the Admin Files:

Jira Project Name.jpg

Like Jan Miller likes this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2018

Show me your Certs!
images.jpg

Like Ignacio Pulgar likes this
Jan Miller August 30, 2019
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 31, 2019

I love this!

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
February 9, 2020

Omg! This is the heaven isn't it?

ksnip_20200209-194408.png

Like # people like this
Neha Damania March 5, 2020

And the latest one from Twitter !!IMG-20200306-WA0000.jpg

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
March 5, 2020

I'm glad someone posted this tweet in the thread. Easily the best thing to come out of the coronavirus coverage to date!

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

These are so funny!

Reply Test Group December 14, 2021

I was gathering interest about possible JIRA memes, and I found this page! 

So, there it is my contribution ;)

memee.png

Cheers,

Fabio

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events