Friday Fun : Festive Frivolity!

Dan Walker December 13, 2019

Tis the season! Lets be having your most festive and/or agile jokes!!!!

Christmas is definitely Agile, we spend most of the year planning and do all the work in the final 2 week sprint...

9 comments

Comment

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

:-D
CkbcTC7WkAAqNzh.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2019

@edwin vasquez jokes? or sad reality ;)

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

unfortunately, a sad reality in some places.... :-D

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2019

Here are a couple of festive jokes:

youre-bringing-friends-were-christmas-lights-christmas-memes-1543512469.pngsanta.jpg

Like # people like this
Alex Laycy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2019

Dilbert_Agile_Programming_Speed

;)

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 19, 2019

Image result for festive software memes

Hehehehe

The next one is a little friendlier

Image result for festive software memes

And here is a link to Top 10 Developer Jokes: The Christmas edition 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2019

@Kat Warner not going to lie, now I'm a little scared :D

Like # people like this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2020

Image result for agile jokes

coming from a family of great believers in Agile, this has not yet happened to me :P

Like # people like this
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2020

I used this one in my Fun with leadership Anti-Patterns talk at the 2018 SAFe Summit.

image.png

Like # people like this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Ah!! This made my morning :D

Like Tim Keyes likes this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2020

This reminded me of some Festive and Agile vintage Jira Align (AgileCraft)

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
January 15, 2020

We also had an awesome Agile meme campaign 2 years ago!

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2020

Image result for agile funny meme

HEHEHE :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events