Friday Fun: Favorite band or Singer

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2021

Happy Friday everyone!

On this beautiful warm spring day here in Northern VA, to survive to workload and be working on such nice weather nothing better than listening to some good music.

I am a big fun of few bands and Singers who I never get tired listening to their songs.

Bands:

• Vaya Con Dios
  • Dire Straits
  • Djurdjura(Algerian)

Singers:

• Phil Collins
  • Rod Stewart
  • Fairouz(Lebanese)

It will be interesting to know what bands/singers you like. If you can share some songs that will be helpful as well.

Best,

Fadoua

Cle de Sol.png

9 comments

Comment

Tilo Schneider
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2021

Really difficult question and it depends on my mood. But I can always listen to Rammstein, Dropkick Murphys or Social Distortion.

One of my favorites (Dropkick Murphys): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljNegCM2LTY

Like # people like this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 28, 2021

I like it, nice tip. Adding that to my playlist!

Like Tilo Schneider likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2021

Well, there is no particular singer or band whose music I listen to. But here is a random one

Singer: 

• ed sheeran
  • selena gomez

Bands:

• Not Found... 😂🤣
Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2021

I am a big fan of Ed Sheeran @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM 

Like # people like this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 28, 2021

Yes, tricky question. But my current totally fave song is Canyon by TEOA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T14hCe7b99s

It will be something totally different any time now!

Like Fadoua likes this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2021

Thank you for this post @Fadoua! I’m always listening to some music, and when I don’t, I’m thinking or playing some music.

Favorite singers:

• Avril Lavigne
  • Taylor Swift

Favorite Bands:

• Twenty one pilots
  • Simple plan (there is an emo teenager still living inside me)
  • Mumford & Sons
  • Imagine Dragons
  • Linkin Park 

I love seeing how many songs I listen to, so I have a profile in last.fm to track that: https://www.last.fm/user/angelicah_

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2021

Oh, hard to name only a few of them. 😃

At the moment it‘s something between: 

- Sunset Sons

- Giant Rooks

- Thirty Seconds to Mars

- Biffy Clyro 

and of course The Offspring‘s new Song - Let the Bad times roll 😃

and many many more 😊

Like Fadoua likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2021

A song that has been on loops in mind for the past two weeks is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYq7WapuDLU

Singers whom I link are:
Alec benjamin
Calum Scott
Hip-hop tamizha
AR Rahman
Sid Sriram
James Arthur

The band which I like are:
Maroon 5
Passenger 

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2021

I am more of a listener of Indian, specifically, Punjabi Pop Singers. So, I listen and know very less English Pop Singers or Bands.

Personally, I like the below Punjabi Pop Singers:

- Satinder Sartaj

- Amy Virk

- Diljit Dosanjh

And sufi singers like:

- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

- Hans Raj Hans

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2021

It's quite complicated. 

So let's start from funny one, 

it's Little Big - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_dWvTCdDQ4

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2021

I dont know if I can pick one.  

Queen

Rush

Jackson Browne

Johnny Cash

Ed Sheeran

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2021

Imagine Dragons

Twenty-one Pilots

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events