Friday Fun: Embarrassing Childhood Pictures.

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2019

Happy Friday everyone.  No matter where we are from or currently live, we have all gone through that phase when we were young(er) that we prefer to forget. Thankfully, someone usually captured that time with a picture for us to always remember. Well now it's time to share those pictures with the community. Post your Embarrassing (or funny) childhood pictures here! 

10 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Pure glamour.

EM - 80s.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 5, 2019

Bonus for you, @Erica Mosshere I am "modeling."

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 2.47.02 PM.png

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2019

I love the look back!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2019

@Monique vdB 10s, 10s, 10s across the board!

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

Still got your dimple! :-)

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2019

The collar...

Document 21_2.JPG

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2019

Whoa!

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2019

To show how old I am, here is a picture of me with a record player.

Screenshot 2019-04-05_18-13-05.png

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2019

Nice!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 5, 2019

Here's my 8th grade class picture. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 2.45.00 PM.png

Like # people like this
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2019

Ah the days of hair....

FE5BB830-D0BE-46D9-9493-CD55B7E55133.jpeg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 5, 2019

@Danny Zuccaro  that outfit!!

Like Danny Zuccaro likes this
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2019

Wish I still had it to wear to Summit 😂

The hair or the outfit?  :-P

Like # people like this
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2019

Both!!

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2019

I’m not embarrassed. Not even a little bit.1029940A-873E-442A-A927-67FFB428F9F6.jpeg

Like # people like this
Darin Klein April 9, 2019

Missing my curls.

BC0C92D6-F5A7-4DDB-8564-8147D57F7A94.jpeg

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Y'all have embarassing photos... I have an embarassing BLOG.

Yeah, my mom blogs. Has been "blogging" since she hand wrote "Stupid things that my kids do" and snail-mailed them out to her family before the blogs existed lol...

In 1997, she started a legit blog... so my ENTIRE life is online. Here's a good example post:

2019-04-10 13_01_13-Heather Needs Help, pt2 _ Scotts On The Rocks Blog.png2019-04-10 13_02_02-Heather Needs Help, pt2 _ Scotts On The Rocks Blog.png2019-04-10 13_02_14-Heather Needs Help, pt2 _ Scotts On The Rocks Blog.png

Like # people like this
Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

I've accepted that my mother refuses to help anyone unless she has photo proof of their struggles first.

Like Kat Warner likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2019

This is hilarious, especially the comment about your Mom wanting proof of struggles first lol

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2019

Ok who else has pictures to share?  These are great!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2019

Had fun looking through my baby album to find an embarrassing photo. I was tall for my age so believe it or not I was about 2 years d in this photo. I remember my Mom took this photo of me on my potty chair and I was not impressed - the face says it all! 😂 I just sent this to my Mom and she laughed, she said I was telling her to get her camera out of here 📷 😝

IMG_7711.PNG

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events