Friday Fun: Day Dreaming.... What would you be?

Viewing page 2 of 2

28 comments

Comment

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

When I retire, I plan on running a rabbit sanctuary for homeless, sick, and abused bunnies.

bunny.png

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2020

You have your first volunteer!

Like # people like this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2020

<3 I had bunnies when I was a kid!

Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

As a kid, I wanted to be a dentist... Nowadays, I'm doing my dream job as a content designer! I love the people I work with and that there's always something new to do every day. If I had to change something, though, I'd probably hope that I landed more professional voiceover jobs than I currently do, but I think a large amount of that just relies on me making a demo reel and getting my name out there a little more. :P Nothing impossible, though!

Like # people like this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

And what an excellent Content Designer you are! Proud to work with you!

Like Emily Koch likes this
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2020

I'd probably still be a developer, but I'd be doing it for my own project. It would be either really generous to animals or just really funny. Would have to flip a coin to decide :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events