First post: Hey gang, I’m Pat

Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2018

Hey gang,

I’m Pat and I’m originally from Maine in the US but currently living in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam. I work for a solution partner here called Candylio mostly doing business development and account management. We do all the typical things solution partners handle like training, customizations, licensing, migrations, and upgrades. On top of this we do some great outsourcing for add-ons (apps). I also have ACP-200 and 300 certifications so I also help teams configure their Confluence instances and ensure they get the most out of JIRA. I originally came to Vietnam as an English teacher so I have a bit of a soft spot for training.

Outside of work I play a lot of soccer (football), golf, and basketball. I like to take advantage of my free weekends and get out of the city (pollution is getting worse here but not quite China levels yet).

I just recently signed up for the community and I’m excited to be here. Looking forward to participating as much as possible (I’ve made it one of my new year’s resolutions).

Oh and my desk: glasses, headphones, calculator, phone, wallet, keys, parking ticket (everyone drives a motorbike here), water, coffee, and a cow some might recognize (no free advertising ;) ).

IMG_5744.JPG

5 comments

Comment

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

Wow, that is a nice big monitor and you're split-windowing it... #lifegoals

You said no free advertising but we see that Atlassian sticker up on the wall :) We use the Candylio CSAT plugin and have had pleasant exchanges for the bugs we've reported.

Glad you're spending some time with us!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2018

@Patrick Cartier [Candylio] - I also have this cow here in my office - a giveaway from Summit 2017 :-)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 7, 2018

@Patrick Cartier [Candylio] now that's my kind of new year's resolution!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2018

@Patrick Cartier [Candylio] Looking forward to seeing more of you! 😎

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2018

@Patrick Cartier [Candylio] that's a nice desk setup, love it! Glad to have you there, you look like a passionate and very communicative person, you'd be a great Champion if you have some time to spend helping the Community users getting the most of their tools!

Cheers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events