Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding the silver linings...

Kristen Roth
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 27, 2020

Many of us at Atlassian have noticed little upsides to the adjustments we've needed to make during these crazy times. We're spending more time with family, checking in with friends, and noticing things we often take for granted.

Here are a few of the things we've heard so far:

"I live on the regional trail system and cannot believe how many people are out walking, biking, and running. Far more than usual for March in Minnesota! It’s really nice to see people using this as an excuse to get some fresh air and exercise."

"I’ve had virtual happy hours with friends who live far away. We wouldn’t have thought to do this under normal circumstances, but now plan to make it a regular thing keeping us much more connected than we had been!"

"I’ve enjoyed having more time with my family. Not having to commute to work means 2 extra hours a day with my 2-year-old and my husband."

What have you noticed in your daily life that's changed for the better? We'd love to hear your stories!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events